Upcoming tuning

No nerfs to disc priests, wow :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Disc is fine imho

7 Likes

So keep afking out of SS and doing blitz?

Got it.

1 Like

No disc priest nerfs is crazy. They press one button and the shield is like a mini cocoon. Got a 30 second incarnation basically with Rapture being 30 seconds now and do as much damage as dps. Most represented healer by far in all brackets as well. Ridiculous.

13 Likes

I can’t beleave they nerfed devistation this is redickulous i hate you Blizard

3 Likes

Taking back what I said in DF about making Disc playable to reduce shuff/blitz queue times. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

I’m jus tryn to log on after a heart day at werk and shewt people with lazers on my favourite lizers :dracthyr_cry_animated:

4 Likes

I am shocked that they didn’t nerf pres/disc damage. Wow.

9 Likes

The BM hunter creep buffs begin

3 Likes

Yeah, immediately looked for pres/disc/frost adjustments.

3 Likes

They nerfed disintegrate by 20%?

3 Likes

10% and a living flame nerf 20%

1 Like

Some of these notes have to be some form of April Fools joke

1 Like

I dunno enough about enhance to really know exactly how these tuning changes will truly move the needle for them, but those are a lot of changes with big % increases.

Disc is not fine, it’s an abomination. I hate when bad players pick up disc and think they’re all that when the spec is broken af like now.

3 Likes

They really want 0 healers outside of Pres and Disc playing the game huh

3 Likes

Pres is done gg. Time to reroll

lmao no nerf to mage mobility… what a joke!

4 Likes

actual mid notes overall honestly, seems like they are taking a super soft hand approach meaning overpowered things will remain overpowered for several patches, similar to how they tuned DH in DF.

Outside of the paladin defensive changes, the most impactful changes are probably warlock, I’m sure enhance will benefit from their buffs as well, rest are whatever changes. Zero disc and mage changes.

Don’t even think those changes are enough to impact preservation much, and do nothing to address deva damage profile.

Start of the expansion is when I had the most faith in them to go hard on the tuning, what a let down.

::rubs hands together like Birdman::

its warlock ssn, boys. Lotta tuning tho, love that about ssn 1’s