Upcoming tuning

I expected aff nerfs, but two significant modifiers to two of the largest spells? god damn we just got b**** slapped

2 Likes

They nerf MW revival again and do nothing to address its glaring deficiencies while leaving the over performers nearly (and in discs case completely) untouched.

How very believably tone deaf for blizzard.

7 Likes

right actually insane

The most represented spec in evey bracket is fine guys. Don’t worry.

UA got buffed

bowing down to our feral/MM overlords. honorary frost mage mention for dodging changes. not a fan of some of those pve dmg buffs crossing into pvp, notably any feral buffs/spriest buffs, and boomkin buffs. the rest was decent, they just missed (feral/MM/Frostmage).

3 Likes

You got nerfed from god tier to s tier. No clue if

is a statement that reflects the situation.

Over all some questionable changes:

• damage buffs to feral, really?
  • huge buffs to bm?
  • damage buffs to shadow?
  • no movement changes to frost mage?
  • no nerfs to Disc dmg?
  • insane buffs to enha?

and other stuff that seems weird! I am not sure where they get their numbers from?!?!

Bow to your enh overlords. Each patch shall push enh closer to ascension

2 Likes

as usual arms catching strays for no reason how lovely lol we can’t CATCH A BREAK and how did the 1 button spec frost escape nerfs. Destro got buffed tho so that’s nice. Dks not getting survivability nerfs is crzy work.

Monk

• Mistweaver
    • All healing increased by 3%.

• Tiger Palm damage increased by 15%. Does not affect PvP combat.

• Rising Sun Kick damage increased by 15%. Does not affect PvP combat.

Monk

• Mistweaver
    • Peaceweaver (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Revival by 30 seconds (was 60 seconds).

Mistweaver is saved!

1 Like

Idk, faced an arms/rdruid team at like 1870 something 2’s and he was the scariest game all night. Dude was unpeelable and doing damage like a monster

I’m seriously contemplating just straight-up taking Revival off my bars at this point.

:dracthyr_hehe_animated:

100% agreed, confirmed blizz mains mage

Could you imagine pre nerf revival where it took off everything off everyone in a blitz game? There would be no point to q it on anything else.

Double MW in rbgs for so many years have really, really, really, I mean really despise caster MW’s.

make sense now , blizzard , blue branding , frost mage op , they fit in their brand.

1 Like

Any sort of MW nerf is actual comedy.

2 Likes

idk if it’s strong in blitz or rbgs but would be nice if blizz gave some kind of basis for how PvP tuning works given the multitude of brackets. They must have some crazy metrics for different brackets and across ratings

Okay, yeah, but neither of these modes are real

For context awc is in like a week and nobody has 4pc / most people don’t have weapons

these changes are very light but they obviously should be

They should have done a LITTLE more to pres and more to disc/mm and SOMETHING to feral that wasn’t a buff (???) but better than noth

5 Likes

Feels like pres is playing a different game, like what is that spec.