Upcoming PTR for Chains of Domination

Well, I mean they have a point. TONS of people had high hopes for Shadowlands and so far its just another reskinned BFA with parts of legion added to it. Its a boring grind fest with low item drops and time gated quest releases because Bliz knows they dont have the amount of content needed to keep players locked in and interested.

3 Likes

I was looking at my transmog stuff and wondering why I didn’t have the boots.

1 Like

Hey guys. I felt it was my responsibility to post here. Jailer’s Rejects is a scam guild that purchases IRL money carries and is involved in that crowd (selling/keeping cash/money purchased loot) etc. I suggest you stay away from these individuals. After learning first hand what they were about, I cut ties and moved on with my life. Be careful and continue to have fun.

lol no way

Pretty sure that whole sentence meant this and i quote

"So as usual, streamers remarks and Asmongold will play a key role in iterating on this update, we don’t listen to anyone else because they are below the streamers.

Then why bother having the Beta or PTR realms . If they have enough testers on their own they should be able to do it all on their own and get it out to us faster and without any major bugs.

A lot of times those patch changes may affect their class or how they play .

1 Like

Been through a lot of Beta’s and PTR’s. There are those which you’re talking about and they’re users who actually provided constructive feedback. However you’ll learn how the developers here do things and it’s been their motto for awhile. They will take the constructive feedback and twist it into their own version. The only feedback they took interest from me was each mage spec represent their own shield.

They perform different from what I wanted it to be, but the fact they implemented it made me felt good. It took them so long to finally implement in the game though.

1 Like

Blizzard, if you want a life hack for this patch/. All you need to do is quadruple the glyphs for each class (let me be an elunian preist, blood paladin, or arcane fire mage), add a ton more race customizations, make covenant abilities talent choices, give torghast more anima powers/rewards, give the maw more rewards, give raids valor and make valor able to buy gear, give pvp scaling back to pvpers even if its just a baseline ilvl for each teir and balance the damn classes.

Ok its not really a life hack but honestly if they did this for 9.1 I would be the happiest wow player alive.

1 Like

Publicity and stress testing.

Why are people making excuses for this behavior? If you spend any time there it is obvious why people are posting there and not in general discussion. I have seen flying threads in there for instance when the patch doesn’t involve flying. I have seen ’ we want housing threads’ in there as well. Absolutely nothing to do with the patch.

Unless I can see direct evidence that all of my suggestions are implemented exactly as I have made them then I will call shenanigans on any assertion that you listen to feedback!

:wink:

1 Like

isn’t it nice that blizzard demands you socially engineer fun for yourself? totally doesn’t degrade any social dynamics, nope

1 Like

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

Except people were telling them not to continue on the borrowed power/over-systemisation path through the whole of BFA. Yet here we are. Apparently a full xpac in advance is insufficient time to change course.

1 Like

yep, this is apparently how people think it’s meant to work.

2 Likes

There will no justice, sylvanas will be turned into a good character again with the lion prince setting up his own covenant of fallen

1 Like

Yes, very excited to have another token PTR that generates a wall of feedback for Activision to ignore. There’s more posts on this forum about valor values being nonsense from the first day it was on PTR than there is people begging for more trans main characters, and that shouldn’t even be possible, but yet the valor values are still nonsense and blatantly incorrect and on live months and months later. There’s 40 threads about it from Feb and no devs even looked at it. Why are you bothering with a PTR anymore? Can’t find the bugged geometry in the new dungeon on your own?

1 Like

why are you complaining about something, when you don’t seem to understand the purpose of it?

i bet your mechanic gets really confused when you ask them to perform dental work for you.

more like we are sick of the mechanic putting on body modification when all we want is a brake change
the game sucks, there is nothing to do
If you bought SL and played until now you have spent $115 for 8 dungeons and 8 hours of story
The things that can be fixed now (anima,loot ,valor) are being ignored
But hey they are putting more focus on beloved content like the maw, just focus though like they just stare at it, since everything is working as intended and we just need a higher ilvl to enjoy it

2 Likes