Upcoming PTR for Chains of Domination

there is plenty to do.

it’s weird that you’re complaining about lack of story, but don’t seem to have completed even a singular covenant campaign?

i quit retail in Jan
when I quit there was nothing for me to do, i was caught up on everything

maybe you shouldn’t have no-lifed the game when it launched.

regardless, there’s plenty to do.

you’re way behind.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHA

almost made me hiccup there. The fact that you UTTERED that little sentence tells me your “listening” when in reality you ignore 98% of it

2 Likes

Yeah right, you people can no longer take constructive criticism, or listen to feedback while it is testing, instead you have to listen to peoples wallets, only then do you do something about the feedback we gave you in the PTR or Beta.

2 Likes

I thought 9.1 was going to drop with the weekly reset seeing as that’s 2 weeks from the “about 2 weeks” OP. But nothing has dropped yet.

Is it normal for PTR to drop later in the week?

Why do people think about means exactly ?

About is an approximate time or date. It could mean sooner than or later than .

I they would of said 9.1 would be up in exactly 2 weeks then that means it should of been up for sure to day.

Sorry I should have been clearer, I wasn’t stating that it was going to be exactly 2 weeks from the post as I know there is a difference between “about” and “exactly”. What I meant by my post was “about 2 weeks” lines up with a weekly reset (today) and maybe it was dropping then.

But now we’re here and that’s not the case.

That’s why in the next line I asked if anyone know whether it was normal for a PTR to drop on the weekly reset or if Blizzard just drop it whenever they feel like it.

It’s gonna be Thursday.

From some reason I remember this vaguely that announcements are made on thursdays.

you guys #pullingtheripcord then or you still just making the game as hard and painful to play as you can?

They can drop it any time before end of workday in Cali (so 5 pdt/8edt) and in general “work in progress” updates seem to be dropped on wed/thurs, not tues.

1 Like

Thank you!

Though, the last set of PTRs were 8.3 on a monday, 8.2.5 on a thurs, 8.2 on a tues, and 8.1.5 on a mon

So who the hell knows anymore lol.

1 Like

Like the sign an my pool admonishes, “No breath holding.”

1 Like

Wouldn’t expect it today, they are struggling to get their regular servers back up after implementing a tiny tiny hotfix pass.

Won’t be today. Thursday at the earliest.

I want all of this SO BAD

1 Like

Won’t matter as usual lol. Did you notice the anima feedback thread btw :rofl:

1 Like

The dying tree stump, a monument to Night Elf greed.
Sylvanas did us all a favor.

Summary of Shadowlands experience:
Blizzard - “How does my crap taste?”
Customer - “Terrible sir, please let me go”
Blizzard - “It puts the lotion on the skin…”

2 Likes