Any types of buffs are of course welcome, but it’s a bit of a shame that specs that are doing much, much more damage are getting full aura buffs, while Outlaw is in a pretty terrible spot right now doing mediocre single target, and can’t even compete with uncapped classes on the 5 targets that outlaw is HARD target capped to. Specs like MM hunter are target capped yet are ending dungeons doing anywhere from 20k-25k. Specs like BM hunter are getting their soft cap of 5 targets lifted to 8 yet Outlaw is still stuck only hitting 5 targets, why? Outlaw doesn’t do anywhere close to enough damage to justify this. Specs like destro are doing 25k+ in keys and outlaw is barely doing 15k and destro is getting full aura buffs.
All of this above isn’t accounting for the laundry list of bugs that the spec is dealing with either the patch breaking things, old bugs not mattering up until the tier set and double legendaries decided to put such a focus on such bugs, or legendaries straight up NOT WORKING once you equip 2 set.
- Grappling hook breaks when cast through line of sight, you don’t go to your destination, the animation plays, and your ability goes on cd.
- The outlaw mastery doesn’t proc instant poison.
- Blunderbuss legendary extra hits don’t work with blade flurry, combat potency, or opportunity procs (last might be intended unsure but the first 2 shouldn’t be)
- Greenskin wickers legendary proc chance doesn’t look at the anima charged 7 cp value, instead looks at the value your actual combo points were at, this same bug applies for the grand melee RTB buff.
- When your 2 set bonus procs on a pistol shot cast while broadsides is active, you only gain 1 combo point from the proc, in other instances it provides 2.
- The procs from 2 set do not work with Blade Flurry, nor do they proc combat potency.
- dispatch seems to not proc mastery anymore, makes the tier set overall way way weaker in aoe since echoing reprimand, shadow dust put a huge focus on dispatch over generators where you can’t get mastery procs.
- If you cast pistol shot with the 4 set stacked and your combo points land on your echoing reprimand bonus, it will override it and consume it, meaning you lose the 7cp bonus for a real finisher, and the 4 set overrides it and makes the bte 6 combo points. This is a huge bug because Resounding Clarity makes this happen almost EVERY single time your 4 set procs.
- Both Greenskin wicker legendary and blunderbuss legendary sometimes just will not proc their bonuses once you have your 2 set equipped. This especially problematic for PvP because how are you suppose to set up “a go” and a CC chain when your 2 set literally breaks the 2 strongest PvP legendaries for Outlaw.
Most of these bugs have been reported multiple times during the PTR through every avenue available to me that I can find yet most of them seem to persist.
This buff alone in a dungeon is around 5-7% on average, this is nowhere near enough on it’s own to get the spec on anywhere close to even playing field in raid NOR keys. If any, or all of these bugs get fixed, the spec will not only be much more competitive, but it’ll also not feel like a buggy mess in the process.
I hope that some of these bugs are at least addressed, but not documented on reset (: