Upcoming Item Level Increase

And I’ve healed a 13 and 14 on a 384/386 resto shaman. 393 is plenty high, thing is, most people at 393 are just not good at the game.

2 Likes

You are so right man. In fact, they should make the WQ rewards give 415 gear. All the mythic raiders should get the same quality of gear that someone who logs on for 5 minutes gets right? This is your logic. What a joke.

1 Like

So you want to give no effort but have the same gear and experience as somebody that does? Sounds like the problem to me. Our guild raids twice a week for two hours each time and we cleared heroic. That is hardly hardcore raiding. Making the gear meaningless gives raiders no reason left to raid. All they are doing is speeding up the process for players to be done with a raid

2 Likes

Going to be 415 in 2 months anyway. I absolutely loved replacing most of my mythic gear on season reset with Emissary gear. It’s super cool. Like blizzard should have just went all the way to rub the salt deeper.

6 Likes

I dont mythic raid anymore so I should not have too end gear. Blizzard is so disrespectful to their core raiding guilds by handing out gear like this

4 Likes

Heroic and normal raiding guilds already have attendance issues because “ill just pug it Saturday” or whatever. Now itll just be worse with “ill just do emissary sunday after pugging”.

9 Likes

I’m saying 393 is not high at all given what ilvls are truly indicative of doing top tier content. A 393 is someone doing a couple mythic+s and a few heroic BOD bosses. That’s nothing high worth complaining about that it was ‘easy to get’

Oh I know, the only good indicator if someone can run an M+ is raider IO. Ilevel is completely meaningless for determining if someone knows how to run a dungeon. Think about how silly this whole situation will be. Players will get full 400 geared who’ve never stepped foot in an m+ and the only way they’ll get any gear out of it is either better itemization, titanforge, or specific trinketsin an m10. Its insane how bad this system is. Theres no progression path for new players in M+ at all anymore. How are you supposed to incentivize new players to work their way up the M+ ladder, learning how to deal with new affixes at m4 and m7 when they cant even get upgrades until m10?

2 Likes

Not much better in H BoD probably. Even more groups going to get stuck on Op and such.

you can’t even say that… with all the people that buy +10 carries every week either.

it says the 23rd.

I mean in that case you just look at the number of runs they’ve done.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

i only run a couple each week. by that guestimation, it would look like i either buy carries or something as well, when i never have. io is no different than the days of gearscore.

1 Like

^ this…

The raid is live, as of last Tuesday. LFR and Mythic will be live on Tuesday this week.

1 Like

Not saying you would look like you do buy carries, and I wanna apologize if I worded my post poorly or implied anything.

I think someone who would buy a carry would probably only have 1 of each dungeons ran.

1 Like

Now for consistency, put m+ boxes to 420, and m+15 to 410. Or should the people that do harder content just assume their gear will be diminished every tier?

6 Likes

Could you look into increasing the conquest cap reward? Pre week 10 should go up Respectfully:

385 to 395 on non Azerite pieces
385 to 400 for Azerite armour

For week 10+
400 to 410 for non Azerite pieces
400 to 415 for Azerite armour

Give us pvp folks a bone. Since it is essentially open to anyone that caps the conquest points, I don’t see how it is discriminatory against PvE players.

Thanks.

3 Likes

It’s a bit sad that world quests will reward better loot than the current normal raid and equivalent azerite ilvl to the heroic one.

Remember Uldir? Well, a full mythic geared toon would be totally invalidated by world quests gear only 3 months after its release?

Too soon, should have waited for 8.2

6 Likes