Upcoming Content Unlocks for WoW Classic

The time span between MC and BWL is roughly the same. ZG being released a couple months after BWL is pretty much in line with how it was years ago. If AQ40 comes out before late July or sometime in August, perhaps then people can press the panic button on them rushing stuff out too quickly.

1 Like

Awesome news! Sad my honor grind won’t involve AB, but I will be there for that Tabard!

Thanks for keeping the community up to date with what your plans are. We know you probably can’t just post all willynilly. :smiley:

Edit: That is my birthday weekend for AB. Thanks for the gift :smiley: I know you did it just for me.

4 Likes

Jumping conclusions i see.

This is a fair point, I would appreciate a response.

Since you are changing so much crap in the game, why dont you just add premades for all BG’s. Too logical of a decision for blizzard i guess

1 Like

Would be nice if you also mentioned to not join battlegrounds as a pug. The premades will stomp you into the ground and probably make you want to quit.

1 Like

Good. Now AV can go die a horrible death. At this point, we just need blizz to be on top of bots and AFKers

2 Likes

not even lv. 120 hows that retail going

1 Like

Bwl gonna get much easier in April after zg catch up gear, and zg blues obsolete bwl gear.

Blizzard: Releases Classic content. ever.
Forums: “wHy ArE yOu RuShInG cOnTeNt”

8 Likes

Yeah, it’s gonna get much easier after people farm out 4% worth of DPS upgrades in ZG, which will take the entire raid about a year.

People HEAVILY exaggerate the potency of ZG gear and enchants.

3 Likes

Receiving a “No realms available” message however it is currently being streamed. Did I break something?

Will the WSG rep pants be released with the release of AB?

Are you not wearing any pants?

Don’t remove any PVP gear or trinkets. You cant equip them if you remove them.

NOOO!! its too fast, we are going to have classic over in a year and its stupid!

its so sad, we wont be able to relaunch classic in the same way we did this time around!

4 Likes

I just hit 51 on my main. I agree. Its to fast. And I have played since day one. I am not a poopsocker or sweaty. I am just a normal player.

2 Likes

uh… no, you’re not a normal player… you’re extremely casual…

8 Likes

Naxx before shadowlands expansion. Business moves dayumm.

3 Likes