Unused character boosts after Shadowlands

I have 2 unused character boosts, one to 100 and one to 110. What will happen to them if I don’t use them once Shadowlands hits? Considering the level squish that will be implemented, i’m wondering if I need to use them now before the xpac launches?

I don’t believe that anything concrete has been announced yet. We do expect them to change somehow, definitely the 120 will change (likely to a level 50 boost) but the others we will just have to keep an eye out for news on what’s going to happen to them.

3 Likes

True. Alright thanks for the reply!

2 Likes

I would agree. We don’t have any official announcements but it makes sense that the boosts would adjust accordingly based on the new level dynamics.

5 Likes

I believe they have announced that the level squish will be 2.4 to 1. So a level 110 would be squished to 45 and 5/6ths (.83333). It makes sense that a 110 boost could become a level 45 boost.

So, IF that happens (remember it’s not confirmed), then using the 110 boost before the squish would give you almost an additional level. The 120 boost will probably translate straight to a 50 boost.

But don’t panic. They will release the information well in advance, and you will have time to decide. :slight_smile:

is there any more news on what will happen to unused character boosts?

Boost will adjust accordingly, Garn.

2 Likes