Untangling the Sigil - Campaign Quest

Can’t turn in this quest because the Runecarver has been replaced by the Primus and has an audience of Alliance and Horde heroes. Can’t create/edit Legendary items either. Also I cannot complete The Box of Many Things, because he is replaced with the Primus. Even Bonesmith Heirmir says “This is the Runecarver?! Doesn’t look like much.”

23 Likes

Hello. Experiencing the same issue. Any help would be amazing. Not being able to access leggos/ progress this quest is harsh.

4 Likes

having the exact same issue… its stopping my progression in the quest line, cant get my 2nd lego. Ive tried abandoning and resetting the quest but the primus is always there with the audience.

2 Likes

Yeah same, pretty silly this got overlooked since we can do the other quests Zereth Mortis.

1 Like

Having the same issue. Anyone get it resolved???

1 Like

Ignore Indira comment…im on this char…and im stuck and untangling sigil. Primus is there…no runecarver. uuuuuugh

3 Likes

Go back to Haven and talk with Bolvar to finish the quest chain that takes the Primus to the Runecarvers chamber.

18 Likes

this worked.

1 Like

Didn’t work for me ugh

This work for me, thanks!

Having the same issue.

It was broken for me. I went to Haven and Bolvar had nothing to say.
I went back to Keeper’s Respite in Korthia and abandoned the quest. I picked it back up and let all the dialog play out. Headed back to Torghast and the Runecarver was there. I was able to complete after that.

1 Like

Having this issue as well, abandoning and watching dialogue did not fix.

1 Like

Can’t turn in this quest because the Runecarver has been replaced by the Primus and has an audience of Alliance and Horde heroes. Can’t create/edit Legendary items either. Also I cannot complete The Box of Many Things, because he is replaced with the Primus. Even Bonesmith Heirmir says “This is the Runecarver?! Doesn’t look like much."

Bump.
Same.
Help.
Someone.

Call me 281-330-8004

To reset your instance of the runecarver’s oubliette you have to go talk to uther in Haven. He’ll give you a quest that sends you back to oribos to speak with Uther, and run you through several cutscenes. After that is done the instance will be reset and the runecarver will return.

1 Like

Just read through all this picked up on a couple things and what worked for me was when i got there the primus was there but bolvar is in the room with a quest saying meet him in haven, i picked it up and met him there. Once there i picked up the quest to meet ulther in oribos for sylvannas judgement, went through that and picked up one from peligos to see her actually judgement. Once i saw her jump down in the maw after I followed her and he was there and went through that and met him in korthia and got flying

4 Likes

I turned off Warmode and it worked for me. I was having the same issue. I also went and picked up a quest from Bolvar and did those quick. doesn’t even take 10 minutes

I am having this issue too. I went back to Korthia, dropped the quested, picked it back up and listened to the entire diaglog. Went back to where the runecarver is and Primus is there instead.

Having an issue I have completed my covenant campaign. When I go to do this it pacifies me instead of progressing. Not sure if I have to have the Ashes of the Tower and The Final pieces quests finished. If that is the case hopefully I won’t have any more issues.

Was having the same issue. Abandoned the quest and tried again and nothing so I went to Haven and did a few quests then went back and it was fixed