Untangling the Sigil - Campaign Quest

I figured it out this last time I went in I deactivated war mode. Went into the runecarvers chamber and there was a little thing like on the interactive thing on the ground in front of him. I activated that and it it was instantaneous the instance began for him to appear as The Primus.

same issue!

There was a quest for me in the Runecarvers room called “Reality’s Doorstep”. I did it, it took me less than 5 minutes. This solved the issue for me.

worked! thanks, jet!

ran into same issue
seem to be running into a lot of issues in shadowlands

abandoning quest and getting lost all over the place, then picking it back up in Korthia then using the portal/flightpath back to maw worked
…after almost a hour of BLAAAHHHHHH

i bet if blizz erased korthia completely not a single person would complain
blizz wat the hek

Tried abandoning and picking back up multiple times and it did not resolve it.

POSTED BY ZALAIN: “Just read through all this picked up on a couple things and what worked for me was when i got there the primus was there but bolvar is in the room with a quest saying meet him in haven, i picked it up and met him there. Once there i picked up the quest to meet ulther in oribos for sylvannas judgement, went through that and picked up one from peligos to see her actually judgement. Once i saw her jump down in the maw after I followed her and he was there and went through that and met him in korthia and got flying”

This is the answer if you attempted to just jump ahead and missed portions of events.