Unsubbing after another round of DPS warrior nerfs that just hit the PTR

Just admit you guys don’t know what to do with the DPS warrior specs and you’d prefer to seem them deleted.

6 Likes

See you next week.

8 Likes

Why did you have to edit that twice?

2 Likes

Sounds like they want them to do less damage.

Argh, My warrior is one of the next 4 i was thinking of now that my first 4 characters have all reached lvl 80.

Nah, not this time around. Not sticking around to play a game where the devs don’t know what to do with the class I’ve been maining since 2006, and complete radio silence on why they are doing these changes or if they have any plans in store to balance them out. I’m good.

1 Like

It’s literally nothing, warriors have insane aoe, they’re calming it down some

6 Likes

lovely overreaction

2 Likes

Care to share these so called nerfs?

1 Like

bm hunters unfolds chair and motions for you to come and sit

7 Likes

They’re starting aoe scaling at 5 targets on some abilities instead of 8

They are doing a decent amount of damage above the other melee specs. Seems unbalanced and the nerfs are fine.

1 Like

At this point as much as i am enjoying my warrior, i don’t really care. There are people who still have not gotten any resets into week 3 but they have time for nerfs?

The ptr team is a different team

Also, changing one number isn’t a big change

What’s the changes? All I saw were small changes to the dot component of thunderous roar in aoe (not the bleed damage increases) and a small nerf to Warbringer in large group AoE that we don’t use anyway.

Sorry you can’t press 3 buttons then afk anymore

1 Like

In raid, Fury only excels in AoE damage while their damage to bosses in near the bottom. In mythic+ fury and arms bring 0 utility and are frequently declined in favor of other dps classes that bring lust and/or battle rez. The nerfs are completely unnecessary

2 Likes

Fury is literally at the top of the DPS chart for the first week of Nerub Heroic.

Fury’s AoE is fine. I mained Fury for DF season 2 and easily got the M+ mount. If you’re worried about group invites, make your own group.

Sure, now update the charts for the week after the most recent nerfs. Also check ‘damage to bosses’ and not dps overall.

1 Like

Wait, you picked THIS season to drop the game because of warrior nerfs?

See you next week.

1 Like