Unsubbed until destro gets substantial buffs

Extra spicy fire tho is nice

If you think those arent solid buffs you bad

Do people use channel demonfire this expansion? I never really used it. :nerd_face:

Every DPS spec looking at the Ret Paladin buffs with barely contained anger.

I think I’ve used it as a regular part of my rotation since they introduced it tbh but that could be just me

1 Like

Yeah, CDF was never bad as an ability, it just wasn’t as good as the talents that it had to share a row with in the previous system.

As a 3 point investment in a good spot of the tree, it’s in a pretty good spot.

1 Like

u should look at my logs for destro and just copy what i do :slight_smile: i be bussin on god

the ST damage is pretty comparable to demo before the buffs. the buffs look solid, i don’t know how much of a difference it’ll make for us because we’re still stuck in place casting but we should be able to compete

So warlocks are not top tier anymore. hm okay.

Yeah the distribution is messed up, but you can’t really balance a class system with unique attributes tbh. They all play different and have vulnerabilities.

Glad I went healer though.

Don’t let ppl lie to you, demo is really good at what it’s good at.

Consistent rot damage (with pets/shard gen), and single target burst.

Honestly we probably wouldn’t convince him either way. Confirmation bias, limited people playing a spec, and high skill ceilings/positioning play a role with some specs. Warlock performs well with good positioning.

Well…. Bye…

Must be new here: doesn’t matter how long you’re number one, the second you’re moved from that spot, the game is unplayable and unacceptable

1 Like

looks at my only two dps options near the bottom and realizes I’m trapped being a healer again. Yet rogues get all three specs at the top. Gee wiz blizz thanks for nerfing balance at the end of beta.

I briefly looked at the class notes but aren’t they getting buffed?

1 Like

I think the only person who’s quit WoW more than you over the years is the blue flag lord.

1 Like

Are you and I playing different games or something?

1 Like

I did all my keys as Destro up to and past KSM that season. Tried Affliction for probably a +12 something or other, depleted it hardcore because my damage was below the tank, and my key group was like “no seriously please go back to destro”. I could hang just fine with the rest of the DPS in keys. It was in raids where I was seriously lagging.

I’m quite fond of how Destro plays nowadays. Every single set effect, legendary, and Azerite power that ever made me go :open_mouth: when I got it is in the talent tree somewhere and I very much hope that the only changes it receives from here on out are numerical adjustments. Preferably upward, but we know how that goes.

2 Likes

I mean… there is this thing called trying another spec… unless your unwilling to try it, thats a you thing.

1 Like

Well, you’re not wrong…

1 Like

5 button spec tax

1 Like