Unsubbed until destro gets substantial buffs

This class spec feels terrible.

Long story short, destro has an ability called havoc, which lets your single target abilities also cleave onto other targets for 60% damage. That’s a lot of damage, so they nerfed everything that does good single target damage, BECAUSE it can become 160% damage in certain RARE situations.

Overall though, the class does terrible. Infernal is the major cd and outside of that the damage is terrible. What am I supposed to do? Pay $15 a month to wait until my class is good? Nah man. Nah.

In pvp I have to hard cast most of my hard hitting spells and they don’t hit very hard, meanwhile melee and other ranged classes can hit 100k+ damage in a global.

NAH man goodbye. Fix my class, do your job. Thanks for wasting my money and time blizz devs.

15 Likes

There are a lot of specs that are behind not just destro

2 Likes

Rotten corpse

/10charwcters

destro is above frost by a small amount and they need buffs too, other than that, frost and destro are the lowest performing dps classes

2 Likes

What about survival hunter?

Sure, buff survival too, its still better than destro though and probably a lot more fun in pvp!

Destro is getting a bunch of buffs on the 10th. Guess you won’t stay unsubbed for long

2 Likes

your new spec boosts list

where you guys like not on top the whole last expansion tho ?

casters overall just suck right now. Melee is stupid Overtuned in pve and pvp right now

8 Likes

I saw the ptr buffs, they don’t feel substantial at all. 10% channel demonfire? like a 17 sec cd spell thats more like a filler than anything, 20% soul fire which is a 3 sec cast. GROSS LMAO, sburn triggering decimation, NO ONE TAKES SBURN FOR SINGLE TARGET DAMAGE lmfao

Survival is also getting buffs on the 10th.

Those are in addition to the PTR buffs. They become active next Tuesday. PTR wont be live for weeks.

We topped the list at the end of the expac when they released tier. Top AOE class, not single target though. Then they nerfed it in like a week, weird how quick they are to nerf and not buff.

2 Likes

If you play demo you do…

You’re not unsubbing.

1 Like

Devs have a hard time with players in this game who look at PVP stuff cause they think all specs and classes will be equal or OP [dependent on what they are playing].

Then you get the ones posting logs on 95% percentile raid logs saying [OMGERD my spec is bad] … you are a friggin warlock, you are a turret basically, go play a different class if you want some better dmg while moving. IN PVP OF ALL AREAS.

1 Like

Chaos bolt ignored

6 Likes

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out! And see you same time tomorrow!!!

2 Likes

Posting this from my 9/10M Nathria toon because Destro was absolute dog**** during that tier and I had to play Affliction for the last few bosses as a result.

And that experience made me burn out so hard that I unsubbed the rest of the expac and didn’t get to enjoy the half of the expansion where Destro wasn’t dog****, or the one week they got to enjoy being OP.

1 Like

Well i mean outlaw wasent that great either, i still played some keys with it, they only buffed outlaw i think end of season 2