Unprunning was a bad idea

No one likes managing 30+ keybinds.

Destro locks don’t need corruption back. Curses are annoying to manage.

Hunters mark is annoying to put up.

How can you on one side make rune of power baseline with mages CDs but on other side think that warlock players are gonna enjoy curses?

You know why DH is such a popular class? Becuase there is no ability bloat.

71 Likes

“Well, that’s just like your opinion man.”

167 Likes

I think people don’t mind lots of keybinds as long as the abilities feel useful and good to press.

With regards to curses. Curses are fantastic in my opinion because it makes Warlocks a sort of support DPS class like they were in vanilla. They had so much utility it was great. Now with curses back it adds back some of that utility. I can bring a physical damage debuff and a cast time debuff which is great. It makes it easier for other DPS to interrupt.

34 Likes

I mean. Unless blizzard is going to make cast times that are tuned around having curse of tounge (near impossible to kick)

It is just a useless ability. Doesn’t have any place.

Hunters mark. Is also useless. Monks and DHs don’t have to apply their d buffs, why should hunter?

It’s just stupid more buttons to press for no reason. Does not make the game better

19 Likes

No it’s not and I’m thrilled it’s coming back.

35 Likes

these bring flavor back to the classes so it feels like you are playing the class you are… I want totem bar back on shamans, and hunter’s mark is awesome. Just cause it makes it difficult for you does not mean everyone else should like it. Players like you ruin games…“it’s too hard” “make it easier” “i don’t want to have to do so much” you have the simple DH stick with it, that’s why it exist for players that can’t handle difficult challenges.

24 Likes

I would say if you see them as pointless, just don’t press them. Don’t even put them on your bars, they’re useless.

31 Likes

Personally I would be more worried about how DHs are performing after the nerfs and loss of essences and corruptions.

Nope. DH is dead after BFA. We will just play w/e is op and fun in shadowlands.

1 Like

https://puu.sh/GhsZ0/3359800547.png

16 Likes

Stops stealth classes from restealthing on the hunter unless they get dispelled or cloak, most of the abilities have interesting niche gameplay that helps differentiate the noobs from better players.

That’s why DH’s are memed on 24/7, they’re so easy to perform well with you almost can’t play it wrong, there’s very little difference between an OK DH and an amazing one.

17 Likes

Oh look at that. The class with a 4 - 5 button rotation is complaining about having to press more buttons.

This is my shocked face.

41 Likes

If you like your classes blunt and bland than that’s your tastes.

I like mine nuanced and flavorful.

13 Likes

15 Likes

I’m half and half on it. But having shield slam as an arms/fury warrior is beyond stupid. I think what they gave us should be universality useable.

8 Likes

I wish I could like this post more than once.

3 Likes

I think Heroes of the Storm would be more your speed

people still thinking that having 2-4 spells that their main spec will never use is good :crazy_face:

sure that’s like “your opinion man” if you enjoy this kind of unpruning.

what a joke it was the unpruning.

8 Likes

There’s no point to even doing it. It just adds more useless buttons to be removed later.

7 Likes

My Blood DK has added 4 buttons and 2 more at level 60 for a total of 6 more keybinds which does seem like a lot but if you asked me which one id like to drop…none would be my answer.

1 Like