Unpopular WRA Opinions

As an aside and a moment for self-realization, it’s good practice to ask yourself why something that has a ‘term’ or ‘meme’ for it is funny before deciding whether or not to use it let alone defend the usage.

Bridges I am bored of this mean lady channel. What else is on?

2 Likes

you live for mean lady channel.

3 Likes

There is probably more truth with that than I am comfortable with admitting.

awwwkward.

There’s nothing good on anywhere, bruv. You could play this amazing mod I found for Skyrim from five years ago that recreates the first four levels of MediEvil if you want.

1 Like

I mean… This isn’t the video game thread but… I have to stay away from Skyrim. I already have too many games and I know it will be another one of THOSE. I just got my Fenrir on FF14 which I am inordinately proud of and would be a super accomplishment if I hadn’t started the game years after that was any sort of worthy goal. I am slowly turning into a potato and not a lalafel kind of potato.

That and there have been some major updates to Battletech while I wasn’t looking and I keep squinting at it. The Federated suns need me I know it.

Good evening citizens what is going on in this thread- BY THE EMPEROR.

6 Likes

Unfortunately, I only have three settings: :rage:, :smirk: and :cowboy_hat_face:.

Would you like to upgrade your cable package for access to more channels?

1 Like

I am intrigued by the… cowboy hat setting? Please tell me more.

2 Likes

don’t. it involves leather chaps.

3 Likes

Oh let me rephrase then. Please tell me more.

2 Likes

That applies to most consumer sentiment on lore and story for BFA. Did someone order a hot take?

Okay, listen. I am about to say something wildly controversial, and this opinion has gotten me a LOT of flak from people before, but I won’t be silenced.

… Hippos are really just thicc dragons.

6 Likes

Oh yes please, more sets!

I could totally do without class based sets, it really stinks when your class has a lot of stinker sets (monk) or not very many (demon hunter).

A nice compromise they could have done this expansion is lift the class restriction on old sets. At this point, who cares if a mage runs around in priest T5 or a demon hunter in rogue T1. That would be a welcome change.

5 Likes

Unpopular hippo opinion: Zandalar hippos are better than Draenor hippos.

1 Like

ESO kind of overdoes it but they essentially innovate via item sets which you can mix and match with varying effects. I feel like if WoW adopted that in their own way we’d see some happy folks.

[Edit] My bad, I think you guys were talking about relaxing set visuals and not abilities.

uncomfortable.

the draenor hippos were dumb. the zandalar hippos–actual hippos–are obviously superior.

They are much larger in both size and girth, so I feel like they are undeniably superior.

2 Likes

Also they have mohawks.

1 Like

I started playing ESO and was seeing that, still not 100% how that all works but if it does the way you say then ohhh snaps that’s pretty cool. It’s kinda bonkers seeing how much customization you can have in ESO, I’m barely level 20 and I can already make my character look cool and dye my clothes :+1::sparkles:

I will go to bat that I think WoW sets do a better job standing out, ESO has some cool stuff but a lot of it starts to get samey :frowning:

1 Like
4 Likes