Unpopular WRA Opinions

Just dig up my old posts, lol

Unpopular(?) Opinion: I don’t really like the new music that plays in Dazar’alor City. I usually like it when old zones get new music mixed in, but not so much this time.

Completely agree. There’s a difference between not dancing around an issue and just being rude and unlikable.

4 Likes

I can do that one better: I play with the music sounds off. In fact, most sounds are off and sometimes I have a second window open to watch Netflix or listen to other music. I don’t really care about zone music.

1 Like

I always adjust my sounds by lowering everything else and putting ambiance TO MAX

1 Like

I’ve done this occasionally. There are some zones that this is really cool for, like quilboar areas.

Doing it next to a stormwind fountain will kill your ears though

3 Likes

Victory for Sylvannas!

Do you enjoy accusing random people of being someone you don’t like? Unlike Wurga/Xins which has the same achievement score and collection, this person has a different amount of both of those. Seems like they aren’t the same person to me.

1 Like

I mean, that was mostly a joke, and I was going to delete it in a second, but I got called away.

But achievement points for alts are notoriously finicky (all my alts have different amounts of achievement points, for example) , and the list of people with the motivation to go trolling the Wyrmrest forums is rather small.

3 Likes

You seem really determined to claim I am entirely different people right now Ursuola. The only ones I Have posted on in WrA forums are this toon and Wurga, this toon because it’s my main for people because BM tank stronk. But hey, thanks for proving the point of people kind enough to mail me in game to put 0 stock into the posts of you and Enekie for being trolls.

Now that I am back to ignoring you, I think people my next unpopular opinion is people on any spectrum who try peddling politics in a gaming forum should have their posts collapsed.

From forum cabal… To in game cabal!?

2 Likes

No idea. I don’t interact with most of you people enough, and I have encountered maybe 5 of you in game for longer than a ‘/boop’ emote.

For the most part, in case perhaps I was too vague, that was meant to be a jest. Any idea of any cabal is, itself, a joke.

Idk about that, Mala(insert rest of name here) made a pretty decent case about it when people running around and reporting him.

i remember the last time someone claimed they had tons of letters in support of them because of a forum argument.

2 Likes

except it’s never mentioned as tons and it was for a select reason that implies a couple of people who aren’t particularly likable would have others speaking against them?

My likeability, while zero, doesn’t have much to do with my suspicions of people’s trolling efforts.

2 Likes

How does one join the forum cabal? What is your benefits package like? Do you have a matching 401k? Do I get any social media clout?

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve ever seen any of the forum posters online randomly except for Chonga, Zenrao and Topsail. I don’t think they really exist :stuck_out_tongue: