Unpopular Opinion Time!

This board has to have some of the most bare bones layouts I’ve ever seen.

For a game with a large following and community the lack of an arts board for cosplay, art, writing, memes is baffling. Honestly embarassing.

Edit: Also the high restriction on image sharing has to be one of the most backwards ideas. Actively discouraging art or interaction. This entire place feels like an afterthought.

12 Likes

I’ve got two:

(1) Julius Caesar needed stabbin’.

(2) Ray Spruance was robbed and should have been promoted to Fleet Admiral.

3 Likes

I dig horses too! No heart so, have my comment in agreement!

1 Like

I hate Mythic + content. Timed content gives me anxiety and I don’t like rushing through things.

I’m glad it exists for the people that really enjoy it, but I just wish it didn’t feel required to gear up.

20 Likes

I feel the game would be better class balance wise if pvp wasn’t a thing. I DESPISE being nerfed just because pvp players cried my class was op.

13 Likes

I agree with this so much. I ran out of likes. That’s another stupid idea of these new forums, to limit likes.

1 Like

Doing higher keys to practice for the season 4 changes is just drilling this in more and more, I am afraid I will never enjoy it even though I am trying my best too.

Maybe the new seasonal affix will be enough of a difference because if I want to mythic raid looks like I also will need to do 15s at this point, so rather have fun with them at least.

I think pet battles are fun.
I enjoy island expeditions.
I think female Dwarves are cute.
I don’t hate Nathanos.
I don’t mind Pathfinder.
I like Mechagnomes.

12 Likes

Glasses make hot chicks even hotter.

7 Likes

I like him. He’s just so done with everyone and I can respect that.

Honestly he’d be fine with the playerbase if he wasn’t in it so much. I had hopes he’d be the new leader of the forsaken with sylv leaving but I guess Blizz is going somewhere else unless I’m mistaken.

3 Likes

…revved up like a deuce?

Oh, my unpopular opinion: I LOVE Archeology.

5 Likes

Same.

Sadly it’s probably gonna end up being Calia, Derek, or both. Ugh. :unamused:

I enjoy using public restrooms.

4 Likes

Alliance is stupid and should be deleted

1 Like

I barely know calias story. I just heard she was killed but brought to the priest class hall and got revived there. She didn’t look very undead tho so she’d look weird imo.

And if Derek handles the horde I’m not sure his family would like that. Altho I did hear Jaina sooooooooooooooorta calms down so eh we’ll see.

Just the thought of having Alliance characters as Horde leaders bothers me. That’s why i’m hoping Lillian Voss takes up leadership instead.

3 Likes

See that would be interesting. Since she’s very against not being able to be yourself. She held onto her individuality tight when she became undead. So it would be a nice reminder to the forsaken that you don’t HAVE to be all “FOR THE BANSHEE QUEEN AND NOTHING ELSE” like some Forsaken are.

1 Like

My guess is most people actually like character bound essence, pathfinder, allied races and whatever people cry about on the forums. But all you see thier posts where they QQ like a spoiled 8 year old child.

2 Likes

It’s far easier to be angry instead of content. That’s why.

1 Like

There’s certainly plenty of meat.

(Fires up the BBQ.)