Unplayable/unwanted

Yo blizzard, go look at Warcraft logs, and look at how over 3 quarters of the talent specializations are 20% or less in dps of the top specs. Fix your game please, don’t leave it bad and unbalanced becuase you designed it bad and unbalanced 10 years ago.

Destruction wlock
Arcane mage
Frost mage
Bm hunter
Mm hunter
Fury warrior
Arms warrior
Balance Druids
Ele shamans
Blood dk dps
Spriest
Ret paladin
Sub rogue

These classes are very low on the meter, some of them outright unplayable, I shouldn’t be 5300 gs on my warrior not being able to get into an ulduar 10m. I’m not asking for any of these classes to be at the top of the meter, but some of them have less than 50 parses in ulduar, the others play them despite it being terrible, generally asking for a spot. You have designed a game where certain classes are so good, that they’re bringing 3-5 of them. Why is it 2023, we have years of data, and it’s still this messed up?

Thank you.

20 Likes

Blizzard will only act when warriors start quitting in droves. They’ve got their heads in the sand on the matter.

6 Likes

Then they don’t play their class well. We have ret pallys, elly shaman, balance druids, spriests, that top our charts in raids each week

21 Likes

Wrong, just plain wrong.

Read some more posts before making them.

1 Like

That means that everyone in your raid doesn’t play their class well if they’re getting beat by a balance Druid or ele shaman. All the classes I’ve listed above were not my opinion, they’re supported by evidence against the most rank and spank fight in all of ulduar. Thorim. The best ele shaman does 20-30 percent less dps than the best affliction lock. Your warlocks in your guild can get up with me at sarahbeth#4279 if they need help with how to press their buttons,l. Or any class in your raid that got beat by an ele shaman for that matter.

8 Likes

I mean, that just means your S tier DPS classes aren’t playing well.

9 Likes

I like how people intentionally chose the worst DPS in WOTLK and then proceeded to surprisedpikachu.jpg and cry for buffs

9 Likes

My man’s had me lost when he said ret paladins too the meter, most dmg ever dealt by a ret paladin to thorim is 10,774,

Warlock was 15,330. Lol. The chasm between classes is vast my friends.

I just want them fixed.

@astrogazer
Oh you love that? You love that over half the classes are terrible. And warlocks/dks/rogues are playing in the next expansion, while we’re stuck in this one, and instead of agreeing with me you want to flame the 10-15 specs for picking them? Lol. What a dog water take.

5 Likes

Technically warrior was one of the best dps in WoTLK. It’s just we started on the last patch with the first phase’s gear.

Ferals justified their buff by saying “Hey we’d actually be high dps as we were in vanilla WoTLK so our buffs are fair”.

Warriors are going through all of WoTLK with nerfs pre-implemented with no consideration for how our gear scales across the expansion.

Go be ridiculous elsewhere.

5 Likes

Are you playing arms? If so then maybe consider going fury, or veen prot. Both which are very decent. We takign warrior every week as they are either fury or prot so.

Of course I go and lol at his last ignis kill and see his warlocks at the bottom of the meter with a green parse. I bet he probably think ret pallies and boomkins are good. They have one dk and he’s frost. They even have an MM hunter. The kill time of the boss was nearly so slow I could write the entire Bible in the time it takes them to kill it.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s not true at all and any basically halfway decent raid will notice the shortfall in warriors to a dramatic degree. In both dps and utility.

1 Like

I dont care what you say. Our warrior pulls avg 8k dps every fight and sometimes a little more. When we have a prot warrior their dmg mitigation is great.

No sub rogue?

lmao okay. let’s let the Retail balance team re-balance Classic.

I mean, all specs on retail are within 1% of each other, right? Fury warrior is top over on Retail too, right?

Right???

2 Likes

What’s their name I’d like to look a that 8k every fight myself.

2 Likes

No, none of those things are true. But if retail was balanced, that would be good for retail, who wants to play a game where 2-3 classes are the strongest in the game, and gl if you want to play the other 6. You need to hit 80 before you have an opinion by the way,

1 Like

Man is trying to tie himself to PvP specs to ask for buffs lol

1 Like

The game (certainly the Wrath version, possibly any version) has maaaybe 9-10 months left in it regardless.

Every class is high enough to clear content. The fact that there’s a pecking order is a social/people issue, not a game issue. If every class/spec were topping out at 15k the content would just roll over and die.

I wouldn’t say no to a buff, but it’s not really necessary.

8 Likes

Miwa that’s an awful take. The game inherently is social, therefore social issues are game issues.

If Blizzard wants to not buff warriors but claim they are, people’s perception might change for a day but the reality is they’re going to look at dps meters, Algalon tank representation, ability tooltips and make their own mind up as to which classes/specs are better.

Fury is trailing heavily far behind and that’s our most viable PvE spec.