Unpair Red Eyes from Undead Skin Tone

Yes please. My void elf needs those red eyes with void skin tone. Blue and purple eyes both look trash.

You’re probably right about some kind of technical issue, especially with how long this game has been around.

I wish they would fix whatever the issue was that caused the devs to implement duplicate faces for void elves, but honestly, now that I have a better understanding of the situation, I don’t expect it to change.

On the topic of undead skin tones, it would be sic to have more undead cosmetic options for horde races. E.g visibly rotting like the forsaken.

But yeah they shouldn’t be locked into red eyes. The fact so many cosmetic options are skin tone specific is weird and dumb. Like… they really couldn’t just map these things to every face?

They’re doing it again sort of from what I saw w new worgen customization coming up instead of having scars be an option you can have on any of the fur options it’s an option tied to specific fur options

1 Like

Elves want even more eye and skin tone options. Meanwhile on the Exodar.

"Good news, Mr Kaioon. We have figured out how to change your hairstyle. Unfortunately it will require total forehead reconstruction surgery.

We have also perfected a second eye option for the draenei! Nurse, fetch the blinding-irons!"

3 Likes

wherent u against this qhen helfers asked for this a yaer ago? y the change now? somethin “muh vsiaul identity” someething?

1 Like

While I do appreciate that some people have more spare time on their hands than others when it comes to following others around and asking the same question repeatedly

Like I told you before

Although I would say you do this w quite a few people and I don’t know how it’s beneficial in any way shape or form.

It’s rather odd to be upset that people have moved on isn’t it?

4 Likes

What in the typo

2 Likes

I would like red eyes for my velf without being attached to undead mode.

more options for all the elves

1 Like