Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

For a main youā€™ve been level ten for a long time.

Thanks for the bump, weā€™ll keep asking.

Sethrak for the Alliance! (but playable is fine blizz seriously please) :snake:

5 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Well thereā€™s two totally different groups of Sethrak. The Faithless ones that are evil. And the ones that stayed on the path of there original design. Heck they were also fighting the faithless.

If this was just a case of a group splitting off from the faithless, but it is not.

What Iā€™m saying is while she could indeed be cautious about them, at least the faithful ones can be trustworthy.

3 Likes

I agree. The point is that to see a group of criminals being accepted into society without any penalty for their previous actions, seems very contrary to an empire that sends its criminals to die in exile, a desert.
Of course, Talanji can simply go to the faithless and say: donā€™t do this anymore.
As it was with the alliance in relation to the horde several times. Perhaps Talanji will do the same with Jaina, giving a verbal admonition to the daughter of the sea.

In fact, this is something that continues to bother me.
Vulperas and sethraks have lived in Volā€™dum for centuries but the Zandalars only send their criminals to an already populated area, as if they donā€™t care what these ā€œfacĆ­norasā€ can do against their native inhabitants.

It would be as if the Earth sent all its political opponents, criminals and troubled citizens to Mars, and let the Martians deal with them.

And letā€™s remember that some of the exiles are powerful, that put the vulperas and sethraks at daily risk.

There are some trolls who are enslaving vulperas by means of mind control and using them as targets for spears and in fighting rifles.

And all this with the complacency and convenience of the Zandalar empire.

2 Likes

Working on further fleshing out the rough draft for the new thread! I will need people to put there heads together for me! If you would so kindly.

I need racial ideas again, emotes, jokes, flirts, etc etcā€¦ (Iā€™ll be digging through this thread to find some of them as well)

As always and with hope, playable Sethrak please! :snake:

4 Likes

A big downside to a new thread is no snake emote. Apparently blizzard is blocking emojis in thread titles now. Making it harder to spot megathreads at a glance.

3 Likes

Yeah I saw that. It makes me sad

But I got other ways to make it standout I think.

:snake: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Iā€™m not gonna sift through 6000 posts over 2 years to figure out why any of this supposedly makes sense.

Why would the Sethrak, whose entire culture, species, and even their god, was saved by the intervention of the Horde player, Voldunai vulpera, and the Zandalari join the Alliance?

Is there any feasible lore reason than ā€œWe had a quest where we cured 1 guy from being poisoned that the Horde also hadā€, or is it just ā€œI want scalies, blizz pleaseā€?

Sidenote:
Naga are infinitely superior to Sethrak in every way. Theyā€™re more snakelike, have more lore, and have far cooler designs. Fite me.

You probably only need to go back at most 200 posts before youā€™d find at least a few reasons.

Most of us donā€™t care either way these days. Horde Alliance neutral. Just give us Sethrak.

Entirely disagree on them being superior in any particular way.

I wonā€™t ā€œFiteā€ you on it though. We are all allowed our opinions.

1 Like

Good thing Iā€™m making this new thread. xDD

Which is going to take me awhile btw. But heyā€¦ workā€™s cancelled all next week too so!

And eh, I donā€™t have any interest in Naga whatsoever.

(WHY DONā€™T I HAVE MICROSOFT WORD)

:snake: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

:boxing_glove: :boxing_glove:
But I got these gloves and everything.

2 Likes

Okay. Throw me a punch then.

Sethrak are cuter than Naga. :stuck_out_tongue: They got cute snoots!

2 Likes

You have two right handed gloves though, youā€™re at a disadvantage!

3 Likes

By the way. This might take me a couple days to get this completely fleshed out. Iā€™m fussy when it comes to typing/writing out things. And I have a LOT of passion and a lot to say! :snake: :heart:

Someone better not be surprised if they get my draft thrown at them in discord at some point.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll wear one upside-down. No problem.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Itā€™s cause theyā€™re just that good. They need to take a disadvantage to give you a chance.

1 Like

Asking for a friend. >.> Is there a cap on how long a post can be? As in a new topic.

:rofl:

This new playable Sethrak thread is gonna be LONG. Iā€™ll be sure to include a TLDR.

4 Likes

Not to my knowledgeā€¦ But Iā€™ve never really pushed it before.

If there is, I havenā€™t seen the cap yet. Both my Ogre and Saurok megathreads are pretty long, and Iā€™m still able to add to them.

Worse case scenario, you could make a second post after the first one immediately when you post the thread in case you need the extra space.

Letā€™s get some reptiles on that character creation screen! :snake: :crocodile: :turtle:

3 Likes