Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread 🐍

I mean murder hobo is an option. If they decide to be murder hobos too.

For arguement’s sake, what if they don’t wish to rejoin The Devoted but also don’t want to conquer and kill everybody?

three words, sistah.

murder. death. kill.

1 Like

Spoken like a true murder hobo. :joy: (I’m just jesting, btw)

Poor Faithless.

I’ll protect them if they’re not killing everybody.

1 Like

I always got the impression that the Faithless were irredeemable. They became so wicked and full of malice, that Vorrik and the others basically had to flee. I don’t expect they will just be like “oh ok well now that Korthek is gone I guess we’ll be good”

I’m not so certain.

I was redoing the Horde Questlines in Voldun and I suspect a good handful of them followed Korthek due to his ambition and wish for glory for their people. Not his madness.

It has been shown time and time again that there are those who will blindly follow a leader with charisma that promises power.

This is further backed up by some dialogue from a Sethrak character in SL’s. She was a Sethrak in life.

2 Likes

hey, we’re all hobos. blizzard hasn’t given us player housing.

2 Likes

Maybe, but then you have the slave markets, and the selling of other sentient life forms as meat. I don’t know mate, it feels like Blizzard was actively trying to paint the Faithless as a den of depravity

This is true.

And I’m double homeless. Gilneas is full of disease and rain. And well Teldrassil became Tindrassil… (Nelves don’t kill me for that joke!)

3 Likes

I get your point.

But there are those on both our factions that did similar things. -Gestures at Humans for enslaving Orcs and Iron Horde using Draenei as slaves, Dark Irons. Etc. Etc)

I don’t like the whole eating sentient creatures as food but Voldun IS a wasteland where food is scarce.

People CAN change. It doesn’t always mean they will be forgiven by all. But people can change.

2 Likes

it’s okay…my capital city got nuked too…

1 Like

I got a mock-up commission from Lancelot for what I wanted.

I want this to be real pretty badly, not just an item I used on a rogue. Here’s hoping.

Original post:

5 Likes

Yesssss. It looks so good! :pleading_face::heart:

I’m still waiting on my ref sheet for Hershey. I hope the artist is okay. I haven’t heard from them in over a week. xD

And while I asked for an Alliance themed outfit, I’m sure he’ll look great in Horde colors as well!

Plus, I’ll be making a whole bunch of Sethrak.

Warlock, Priest, Shaman… Mage. Warrior.

Paladin and/or Druid if that becomes a thing.

:snake::pray:

4 Likes

I love all those snakes, and the red clothing looks fantastic!

Also, we’re very close to 6000 comments on this thread! This is more activity than we’ve gotten in a long while, which is great!

I’m pro-Alliance for Sethrak. I wouldn’t mind them being for the Horde, but the Horde is already VERY diverse. I’d like to see Sethrak for the Alliance to help increase their diversity and make the faction as a whole more interesting.

5 Likes

That’s my main interest in them going Alliance.

They’re the first loa based race that feels like they could fit alliance side and they’re not at all a human.

5 Likes

And they’d make a great counter balance to the Alliance.

One of my baby Hognose snakes is not doing well and I suspect will pass away. I am suspicious of parasites despite having dewormed her. Which happens… but it’s a nightmare. She’s just a baby… Not even 2 months old.

So lets continue the discussion! I don’t want to be sad right now.

2 Likes

Alliance really does need some loa stuff I think.

We have wild gods sure and they’re nearly the same thing, but the Horde gets to play with both. I think we should get some play here.

2 Likes

Make snek playable!!! I love snek!!!

4 Likes

Yea, access to loa type wild gods would be really nice. And Sethraliss is a good Loa for the Alliance to start with.

She seems to have a lot of qualities that would work well for The Alliance.

1 Like

Curiosity rings, what do you think those are?

One of the main reasons I want Devoted on the Horde is to give Horde another race like tauren, to help return the Horde to what the Horde should be, Thrall’s Horde. Devoted aren’t necessary for that by any stretch, but they would help. Devoted also fit in perfectly with Thrall’s Horde, not so much the other Hordes we’ve seen, and Blizzard is at least temporarily doing away with those bananas.

1 Like

for those who don’t see my new thread before it probably gets removed, I’m taking a forum break.
Too much nonsense here right now.

Hope everything goes well while I’m gone

1 Like