Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

Imagine a Vulpera flute player who is well known to the Sethrak for their beautiful enchanting musicā€¦ Lol

1 Like

But yes. From anything I have seen in the game for the time, it is the Sethrak for me as well. Worgen arenā€™t bad.

But Sethrak are a perfect fit for me and are what I identify with the most as well.

And it just makes me so sad that I canā€™t be that. (For now)

:snake: :crossed_fingers:

I understood it was a video. I was just turning up short like yā€™all. :sweat_smile:

So then I tried a different method of searching, and decided to scour articles cause I figured it would possibly be covered similarly.

Looks like I was right.

Hopefully someone still finds the vid you and Moritz are recalling.

3 Likes

Also, belly dancing would be a great way to introduce another culture of dancing into the game. Many of the dances are simply pop culture, but here they have a good opportunity to add a little more spice into the game :3

3 Likes

I hope your playable race wish is granted OP. :grinning:

4 Likes

I really wish I had more #sethrakforthehorde friends on the forum. I know you donā€™t care just as long as you get to play them but a majority of the posts here are pro-ally.

5 Likes

Thats ok.

Weā€™re technically rooting for you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sethrak for the players! :snake:

4 Likes

They look good in red

5 Likes

Indeed they do! I love it

4 Likes

Also I have to say I bet if they do get released the female dance will be the Walk Like an Egyptian dance :laughing:

3 Likes

I do hope they go a little better than that. lol

2 Likes

You know blizzard copies dances for their races as a rule. That was the first thing that came to mind for me :laughing:

1 Like

Up above a bit you can find a post about belly dancing for them. That looks good. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I should probably clarify pop culture dances

I have two other shots that arenā€™t quite as cool looking imo but here they are anyway

5 Likes

He looks so good :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

To be fair, heā€™s black wearing red and Horde colors and black and red, and thatā€™s one of the color combinations that looks good no matter what.

2 Likes

Heā€™d look good in any colour, tho mine would likely be a black snake as well

2 Likes

Iā€™d do black and green for sure, since Iā€™d make multiple, and probably white as well.

Cool thing with sethrak is we can give them pretty much any skin color and itā€™d still be realistic to some extent.

2 Likes

If I could post links I would but thereā€™s a real life snake called the Red Bellied Black that would be amazing. Especially if they could design the red to be a bit speckled instead of slapped on

2 Likes

Gimme

6 Likes