Unofficial Sethrak Discussion Thread šŸ

Killing her off would have been best but unless they are ugly lady villains can never die~~

Well actually that NB chick diedā€¦ but she was NB so still kinda works.

Also I could see Naga riding mounts, theyā€™d just coil up on top of them.

2 Likes

Thought I would mention that I am 20 pages into a google document for this new Sethrak AR threadā€¦

4 Likes

Yesssā€¦ Gooood.

:snake: :snake: :snake:

4 Likes

I might be done with it tonight. At least to the point of being able to post it!

:snake: :heart:

2 Likes

Because Blizzard can and has pulled 180ā€™s on lore before. Nightborne had no aspirations or even rational reason to join either faction until their recruitment scenario. Void elves didnā€™t even exist until theirs. Times change.

The primary argument for them being on Alliance is that theyā€™d bring something new and interesting thematically to the Alliance, which it desperately needs. The ā€œwhole of two minutesā€ they spent (which was actually a fairly extensive questline) is more than enough to build on if they wanted to.

That being said, most in this thread donā€™t actually care what faction they go to, though personally I donā€™t want them to go to Horde because I have no interest in playing anything there. The OP is outdated and likely doesnā€™t even play anymore, which is why Nad is working on a new one that wonā€™t get you Horde stans all riled up.

6 Likes

AS PROMISED

4 Likes

Yā€™all gonna have to let me know what you think. I did a LOT of edits.

2 Likes

I love it. Its exactly what we needed I think. Expanding upon this thread in every way and opening the door for a more even keel on Horde and Alliance or Neutral viewpoints!

2 Likes

Thank you! And thanks to Zuro for give me the base draft to give me something to start with!

I will likely add and edit over the next few days and into the future.

Not everything translated well from my document, into the forum format. xD A bit of it looked wonky. I think I already fixed the worse offending bits.

:snake: :snake:

2 Likes

OMG. THEY MAKDE MEREKTHA TAMEABLE IN SHADOWLANDS.

/SCREECHES

I made an in game suggestion for this months and months ago!!

:sob: :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

See! The suggestions help!

3 Likes

My only suggestion would be using the spoiler tags for less scrolling but I am just lazy!

Like:

Sethrak Lore. What we know as of now. Snek stuff.
4 Likes

I forget the formatting to do that!

Throw it at me and Iā€™ll toss it in

2 Likes

[detailĀ­s=ā€œSuĀ­mmaryā€]
This text will be hidden
[/details]

4 Likes

NP

<details><Summary>Title Here</Summary> Stuff underneath </details>

4 Likes

Thank ya both.

I added a few in.

Some of it got buggy so I had to leave as is. xD

:snake:

3 Likes

I would like to see some nuetral allied races. Sethrak seem to be one of those races that would be good for being nuetral. As we could have Zandalari sethrak allies, and faithless and nomad allies for the alliance.

4 Likes

I think someone could start a ticket to get this one locked, but Iā€™m not sure if theyā€™d do so since the OP isnā€™t the one doing it. Either way that new thread looks neat!

6 Likes

Iā€™m still around. I left WoW due to a bad break up, having to move then not having internet due to covid and then after everything just needing a break.

Iā€™m still really sad about sethrak but glad people still love them. I actually was in a conversation in game about them today. People have not forgotten.
If youā€™re all wanting to make a new thread go for it. I would love to be part of spreading the love for Sethrak still but a lot of the fight is gone from me now that bfa is coming to an end. Iā€™m afraid we will never even hear about sethrak again. u.u

And every time I see a mechagnome I want to feed it to my snake irl >:ā€™ (

5 Likes

Have hope yet. Sethrak have been mentioned in SLs and while it may not be as direct as we may want, itā€™s still more than many supposedly lost causes.

I will say mechagnomes took nothing from us, it was unlikely Sethrak would have gone Alliance at the time they released, blizzard would need some more story there to get us to them, and there is no reason we cannot have both.

7 Likes