Unofficial Playable Rajani Mogu Discussion Thread

Yes it could be interesting to get that. The explorers league looking for new things about titans. I find the Dragon Isles are the perfect place for that.

1 Like

Seeing then participate to see what else of the Titans they can preserve or protect would fit really well.

1 Like

With the Primalist threat, I hope we could see the Rajani protect the the titan-forged complexes and the titan legacy with the Alliance, the explorers league and the other titan-forged races (Humans + Dwarves + Gnomes) against them.

It could be a good opportunity to introduce some Rajani in the explorers league too. So they could learn more about this new threat and to study more things about the works and stories of the titans with all this titan stuffs we get on the Dragon Islands. They could exchange knowledges about titans with the explorers league too.

1 Like

Man it would be awesome to see the Rajani show up in the League and be all like, “You’re doing what to that titan artifact!?”

I imagine we could see some interesting conversation and actions there.

1 Like

Yes please :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

With the Primalist threat released (the three other dragons). I hope we could see the Rajani coming to protect the titan-forged complexes in the Dragon Isles.

They could learn more about this new threat too and how they could fight them. One thing is sure, we will need all the allies we can get against them.

It could be a good opportunity to introduce some Rajani in the explorers league too. They could learn more about the other titan-forged races (Humans + Dwarves + Gnomes). They could exchange knowledges about titans with the explorers league. The explorers league likes titan stuffs and Rajani could be with some other titan-forged races too. That could be a instructive meeting for the both parts and maybe even more.

1 Like

Rajani would be an amazing AR.

I like the idea of the Rajani, with Ra-den gone now, exploring other old Titan locations like the Dragon Isles or venturing to say… The Alliance…

1 Like

Yrel and her Lightbound will come on Azeroth soon. Maybe they will want to destroy the titan-forged complexes because they are “abominable things” for them or they will transform them about complexes for the Holy Light.

I’m pretty sure Rajani will protect the titan-forged complexes and Magni with the dwarves, the gnomes and the humans won’t let it happens. It could be a good opportunity to see them to collaborate to protect the titan-forged complexes against Yrel and her Lightbound and protect their legacy.

1 Like

Why would the light dislike the Titans?

Though I would love to see the Rajani playable!

1 Like

Eh, they might need to shorten the models but I think they could work. I mean, BFA did give us friendly Mogu we work with.

They make a lot of sense as a Neutral race for both factions.

1 Like

I don’t see Yrel and her Lightbound to be neutral about the titan-forged complexes. Some races think the titans are gods and it could be difficult to recruit them with these sanctuaries still standing.

Maybe they have nothing against the titans but I think they will do everything they could because of some races who will be more difficult to recruit with the titan-forged complexes.

Of course, they can avoid to destroy these titan-forged complexes but we know that: you’re with Lightbound and you follow their Holy Light or you’re against them and you can died or to be incarcerated.

It could work as neutral race too. That’s why I put this option in my post.

We could have the Gurthan joinning the Rajani and we will have two chiefs with Kuai for the Horde and Xing for the Alliance. So the Gurthan will be the Horde part and the Rajani the Alliance part.

We got the Pandaren and the Drathyrs as neutral race and it works very well.

1 Like

Nah, they should be alliance. Jaina has that staff charged with the thunder king’s power that never went anywhere.

1 Like

Ah I got you.

I can see that.

That would be cool.

Think I’d keep my Mogu to Alliance though. They feel better there.

I always liked the idea of a more militant force on the Alliance, and while the Rajani don’t really go that way, the Mogu I think would still be a great addition.

Old God’s I wish they hadn’t ignored that.

1 Like

I forget sometimes this. That could be an opportunity for them to use the power from the Thunder King. Maybe they can find an utility to use this power for the titan-forged complexes

I think it’s not really a problem if they are neutral and if it’s well done. But I agree with you about that. We could develop their titan legacy

What do you think about neutral mogu and what we could do with the neutral option?

1 Like

If Mogu become an Alliance race, what the Horde could get as playable race? I have three things in my mind:

• The Taunka could be a good thing, they are tall and strong. They have their own culture and they come from a far country. It could be a good opportunity for the Horde to get Taunka as playable race but also to finally develop them because they are a part of the Horde since WotLK.

• The Ogres could be a good playable race. They are tall and strong. They owned a big empire (Gorian empire) like the Mogu. So we could have two old empire in each side. Maybe it could be a good opportinity to build a little Gorian empire in Azeroth with the Stonemaul Ogres and the Ogres coming from Draenor (WoD).

• The Saurok could be a nice choice, not my first choice but a good choice. They come from Pandaria like the Mogu. They have they own culture and they could be an interesting playable race for the Horde with their “strange knowledge” about the world.
3 Likes

I say it’s been long overdue. Wouldn’t you agree. Playable Mogu would be nice for a neutral race.

1 Like

The same expac that gave us Allied Races also gave us a friendly Mogu clan. But somehow didn’t give us a Mogu Allied Race.

I’d love to see the Mogu as the draenei model AR and relegate the Lightforged to the barber shop where they belong

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Why the Rajani specifically? Their god, Ra-den, was lame and they didn’t come to be until BFA, is that why because they are the most recent?

I also remember back in Mists when people wanted Mogu, and that was for the Horde. I can tell you definitely aren’t in that camp since you are advocated for Alliance or Both haha. The Mogu share a lot of Horde ideals not exactly what you’d think for an Alliance race.
I know it because you think the Rajani would prefer them due to their Titan creation anscestors, but the Mogu honestly hate all the other Titan spawn, the Tol’vir where the one exception, and that blew up in their face (quite literally). Reason being, the Mogu view themselves as uplifted, better than the Gods, they took their machines and figured out who they work to play god themselves. So the races that show such reverence and awe to these “false gods” are considered beneath them.
As I said it is true the Rajani are different in this regard, but that is also because BFA takes liberties with the lore, so they made these guys just so we had some Mogu who didn’t want to enslave us.

But even with the logic of the Rajani should be Alliance because the Alliance have Titan descendants, that applies to the Horde as well, as Orcs are descendents of the Colossi who are pieces of Grond that was made by Aggramar. Which honestly elevates them above the Alliance as the Alliance descended races were made by the Titan Keepers and the Orcs were made by an actual Titan.

I digress though, more races is always a boon but best keep silent about it! That’s how ya get it. Ask the High Elve community who got Void Elves and the true Dragon and drakonoids communities who got dracthyr lol.

Teracotta Stance is just a Way Better Warstomp because it gives you immunity while you do the cast for the Stun and the range is way longer. Love the flavor but as a Tauren main gotta veto it.

Spark of life is an interesting racial, not totally agains this one but Blizzard has been whinging about racials for MDI and the Mythic World First races. This would save multiple minutes as a Wipe Safety Net that if your party doesnt have a Mogu will be punished if they wipe.

Overall love to see people showing their interest in more player customization cool thread, especially love the chosen dances.

EDIT
I also realize you make a lot of these good for you!

With warlock available for every race, I won’t be surprise to see Paladin, Shaman and Druid unlocked for every race too. But what could we get with these 3 classes for Mogu?

We will have 3 classes: Paladin, Shaman and Druid. So let’s see what we could have:

Paladin:
I could see the Mogu using the “Light of the titans” to be paladin. They will use the “Light of the titans” like Tyr can use it. He seems to be a paladin and he can use the Light or the “Light of the titans”. We have some abilities with the Light and using the Tyr name.

They will use the power from the Light or the “Light of the titans”, like Tyr, and their mount will be a Quilen with an armor.

Shaman:
I could see the Mogu using the elements of the thunder and the wind. They could do good shamans with these elements and they seem to like using them.

Imgur
Mogu Shaman Totem - by TheAceofHearth

Druid:
I could see a mix with the species from Pandaria and some basic species from Azeroth for their druid forms.

• Cat Form: Tiger

Imgur

• Bear Form: Jade Quilen

Imgur

• Moonkin Form: Green Moonkin

• Tree of Life Form: Tree of Life Green jade color

• Travel Form: Swift Windsteed

Imgur

• Aquatic Form: Otter

Imgur

• Flight Form: Crane or Pandaren phoenix (Mogu form like Ji-Kun)

Imgur

Imgur

2 Likes