Unofficial Dracthyr customization options thread

It’s human form, not elf and they are not skinny… they are fat.
and I hate big body fellas such as Drenai male… so ugly

1 Like

True, but I’m meaning more like Hover and Deep Breath.

It was kind of the whole point of them being dragons is they can do dragon things. But now they’ll be stuck on the ground like everyone else lol. I just think it’s silly

Evoker and Dracthyr are very closely tied to one another, so it’ll be weird to see a Dracthyr that’s as immobile as a warlock or priest

1 Like

We should have the Dracthyr and the Pandas fight to the death to see who doesn’t get removed from the game.

The brain would have too much space inside a bigger head and would tumble around uncontrolled.

Need booty options, so I can also have a reason to take the name Thiccthyr.

1 Like

This may be one of the funniest points on the Internet :rofl::rofl: we can have toy soldiers but we can’t have dragon soldiers even though they exist in game

talk about wobble head?

Still nothing on beta…

Larger heads for all races.

We know it’s not happening on launch, but sometime soon after that

I’m not sure its happening until Season 2 at least.
And if they’re limiting Death Knights to Earthen will probably do the same for Dracthyr as they cannot explain them being death knights.

Seriously, look back at the Dragonflight Legacies video, and look at how much they cooler the Dracthyr looked in that series

https://imgur.com/gallery/dracthyr-art-showing-thicker-wider-frames-bYrQOsS

Chonky necks, heads that were bigger and better fit their helmets, wider and bigger shoulders with the classic big WoW pauldrons.

better view of a head:
https://imgur.com/gallery/rightside-up-better-view-of-head-7IuNEvw

Compared that, no wonder people don’t like the pencil necks we have in game.

I didn’t pay too much attention to DF but are there not big, beefy Draks in the expansion? I remember a general or someone who looked awesome in the first couple of quests into the starting area. Are those big dragon dudes not Drakthyr? If not, can they add Drakkonids as a race or at least a body type 2 or 3?

Updated post with new title & specific feedback points

body 4 is beefy to me idk, i wish they could have a bigger head though, makes them look disproportionate. i want new armor mostly and matching jewelry colors. i really doubt tmog will happen, but maybe theyll add more protective looking armor for the new warriors coming

Exploring Neltharion’s legacy unlocks vast potential for the Dracthyr Evokers, tapping into varied dragon magics for unique class specializations. While we have classes with multiple healer and DPS paths, no class yet provides two distinct tanking specializations. The Dracthyr, born from experiments with various dragon magics, are perfectly poised to introduce these new tanking styles centered on Storm and Shadowflame magics. This innovation would not only enrich gameplay but also diversify strategic options in World of Warcraft. I would love to hear everyone’s ideas for abilities suited for a tank specialization focused on Dragon Storm Magic and another on Dragon Shadowflame Magic. [Shadowflame] could mirror the immersive journeys undertaken by Demon Hunters. Since the Dracthyr were sealed during Neltharion’s initial experiments with [Shadowflame], a unique questline akin to that of Demon Hunters could effectively bridge this lore gap. This quest would guide Evokers through a process of discovery and mastery, integrating this potent and mysterious magic into their arsenal as a new tank specialization.Feel free to share your thoughts! Check out more on this concept in my post, “Unleashing the Dragons: Proposing New Tanking Specializations for Evokers”.

I am sorry for necroing this but could we have something like this? I like the idea of visages having the option to be fully scaled like this. We don’t need to have humanoid skin options now, do we? I am down for options but can we also get the option for the human/belf visage forms to have these illuminati ‘they live among us’ ahh fully scaled body?