Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

Sethrak for the Horde! (But playable is fine blizz seriously. Please. Please. ) :snake:

:snake:

6 Likes

There needs to be more art featuring Horde Sethies. Alliance art is old news now :smirk:

5 Likes

when doing the snake eater achviement it gives you a 5 min buff that makes you a sethrak, thats the closest that we are at playing as a sethrak

3 Likes

I have always been suspicious in that this is a hint/tease.

And could be part of a requirement for unlocking them. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

For the Moment! Send in your suggestions to get Sethrak playable by going to the Help on the ingame menu!

2 Likes

Sethrak are second only to Vulpera as a source for skinning and leatherworking practice and materials. Their usefulness as a species ends there.

Also thank you for posting this in the comments. I added it to the body of the thread, but I think my topic is so detailed and long itā€™s causing the formatting to bug out and will only provide the hyper- link version.

3 Likes

I was just testingā€¦ >.> I apparently got TL3. lol

Ashfeet gets the credit. Its their link.

All the same happy to be able to repost links so folk can access them easier.

EDIT: Seems to me that the third links are not showing upā€¦ like the forums has some sort of block on the amount of linked content you can post.

2 Likes

If Sethrak ever become playable, i already have mine planned out.

His name will be Kaa (Named after the snake from Jungle Book), and he will be a Shaman. Heā€™ll use the black skin tone with the blue highlights, and will have matching blue eyes if he can.

Please Blizzard, give me snek! Let me create Kaa! :frowning:

Edit: Forgot to mention that heā€™ll be going Horde if he can. For the Horde! Love you too though, Alliance!

10 Likes

Off topic but the Kaa in the live action Jungle Book voiced by Scarlett Johansson was my favourite version

3 Likes

I imagine theyā€™ll give us plenty of customization. Even if not, the slitted worgen eye colors do have blue. Iā€™m sure the eyes made for them can be recycled for Sethrak.

Snakes really do have a sky is the limit for taking customization options.

3 Likes

Same here. I loved the live action Jungle Book. I also didnā€™t mind that they changed Kaa into a girl in that movie.

3 Likes

Mine will be named Tseravi. Sheā€™ll be a Priest and probably use the White skintone with blue. Iā€™d likely try for the purple/pink eyes.

Horde or Alliance Iā€™ve come up with stories for both.

If they go neutral Iā€™m also going to have a Sethrak Mage whose actually a Bronze Dragon on both sides that Iā€™ll level simultaneously.

4 Likes

Whichever faction get :snake: the opposite should get badgers.

6 Likes

Cool. Love the name!

Iā€™ll most likely have a female one too. I just havenā€™t really decided on how i would want to make one just yet. Sheā€™d probably be a Druid though if Sethrak can get Druids.

I want mongooses! Or maybe hedgehogs!

2 Likes

Sethrak and Vulpera are just a far off reference to this classic song.

4 Likes

Mine will be named Nephthys, and she will be either a Priest or a Mage. She will hopefully be back with red patterns on her belly.

Edit: maybe even a Druid!

4 Likes

I love these megathreads. People come up with really cool ideas regarding new playable races in these type of threads.

Voicing my support for OPā€™s request.

10 Likes

In the case Sethrak get Druid or Paladin OR both, I got plans. :smiley: :snake:

I missed this songā€¦

I cannot wait to see all our Sethrak here one day!

4 Likes

Can you imagine the beautiful golden plated Krolusk theyā€™d have? I need it.

2 Likes