Unoffical Playable Sethrak Discussion Thread

Yeah, been avoiding the forums too, though returned when I saw customization being worked on. Poking this in hopes of Sethrak being seen and hopefully added someday.

6 Likes

Yes!

And you have now ruined everything!

Why not? Blizzard does this all the time.

3 Likes

Welp.

Saw some of the Nightborne and LFD stuff a bit ago.

Heres hoping Blizzard sees that folk still want Sethrak and we get to see them made playable in the future!

Sethrak for the players! :snake:

4 Likes

Sethrak for the players!

Here’s hoping.

Also thank you to everyone who congratulated me on the wedding! Just two more months!

Playable Sethrak would be the perfect Wedding gift. :snake: :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Further congrats! Excited for you!

Hear that blizzard?

Make it so!

3 Likes

Now we have to see if this action will expand to more things in the future as they are announcing the changes that have been requested.

I hope this also reverberates so that new races emerge and that sethraks can be among the future improvements.

:heart: :snake:

5 Likes

Throwing in my support for Sethrak again, if I do rejoin the game at some point in the future, I would definitely play one. They would be an amazing addition to the game.

4 Likes

It’s a good time to continue the support for races people want playable that they are passionate about. Sethrak still have a lot of support and would be well received if they became playable. Hopefully Blizzard will be looking at our race megathread feedback for some inspiration for new playable races!

Let’s hope that we see some reptiles on that character creation screen in the near future! :crocodile: :snake: :turtle:

5 Likes

Now B lizzard is certainly looking.

Amén.

5 Likes

Casting my vote for Sethrak to become playable! We NEED a reptilian based playable race and Sethrak are a perfect place to start! <3

7 Likes

I would 100% play a Sethrak, they would bring some rich variety in the game that many would adore. Keeping this hope alive, especially since they might be listening to requests now!

7 Likes

Threw in an in-game suggestion for playable sethrak.
A reptile race is so long overdue.

7 Likes

I agree!

I throw over in every month. Sometimes twice cause I forget I’ve already done it. Lol

5 Likes

sethrak would be cool
+1

5 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve posted here, I apologise but I still am 100% supporting Sethrak to be playable.

Personally after seeing all the 9.1.5 changes that seem to be happening it’s giving me hope that these popular Race threads may come true!!, it looks like they are finally taking feedback and suggestions from the player base.

Really hoping they have an ace up their sleeves they havnt announced yet…perhaps playable Sethrak :grin:.

6 Likes

Sethrak for the Alliance and Saurok for the Horde please please

8 Likes

Thank you so much!

I know we’re a bunch of strangers but it really means a lot to me to see all the support for Sethrak!

:pray: :snake:

7 Likes

Now is the time to tell Blizzard that we want them again.

They’re much more willing to see player requests right now!

Sethrak for the players! :snake:

8 Likes

Danger noodles or bust.

9 Likes

If sethrak become a thing, I’d love customizations to include a golden colour like the golden lancehead or other bush vipers. The eyelash look

8 Likes