Unoffical Playable Saberon Discussion Thread

Heh, imagine if the Botani are only discovered doing things in the Wailing Caverns because feral Scourge just seemed to disappear when they went into the area. Turns out the Botani were turning them into feed to grow more of their own and build up a new Genesaur.

2 Likes

With a new month comes a new round of in-game suggestions of races I want to see become playable! Saberon included, of course!

As you know, at the beginning of each month, I submit in-game suggestions of races I want to see playable while referring to their respective megathreads. Not a guarantee it’ll lead to something, but I figure it can’t hurt to give it a try.

If you’re interested in doing this for your wanted races as well, I made a little guide in the following post:

Hopefully Blizzard will look at our suggestions and megathreads with interest and an open mind!

After all, playable Saberon would be grrrrrrrreat! :cut_of_meat::tiger2:

3 Likes

Saberon for the Horde!

Suggestion day!

5 Likes

So far, I haven’t really see much in the ways of events that were mentioned to be going on. Something involving the Horde Council was specifically mentioned by Blizzard, but all I’ve see in Orgrimmar is the opportunity to throw exploding pies at lazy workers. I don’t know if more events are forthcoming every other week or so, so we’ll see if anything else happens as time passes, I guess.

I haven’t really noticed much in the Barrens, which is still time locked in Cataclysm more or less. I do think the longer we go without addressing the Botani there, the more worried I get of what they’re up to. And quite a bit of time has already passed since they and the Saberon came with us from Draenor.

I’ll still keep my eyes out for anything of Saberon interest to report as usual. I’m curious what all the Saberon have been up to as well, though the Botani kinds scare me in general. Moreso given how close to Orgrimmar the Barrens are.

Playable Saberon would be grrrrrrreat! :cut_of_meat::tiger2:

1 Like

I like cat people. Monstrous races in general are my jam, I’d speak up for Saurok as well and honestly Dracthyr are probably gonna be baller even if the rest of the expansion is a dumpster fire.

3 Likes

If you’re interested in playable Saurok, I do run the Saurok megathread here:

Playable Horde Saurok can always use more support. :meat_on_bone::crocodile:

Monstrous races in general are always interesting and WoW could use more. Saberon in particular would be grrrrreat! :cut_of_meat::tiger2:

2 Likes

Yeah not sure what’s up there.

They said we’d get to know more about what happened while we were out but I’ve seen pretty much nothing.

Like what happened with the Scourge?

Feels poorly explained or executed.

Saberon in the Barrens? Wish they’d show something there too.

2 Likes

This post need a bump
Saberon For the alliance!!!

2 Likes

It absolutely did! Though I personally favor them for the Horde at the moment.

Saberon would be a wonderful addition to the playable allotment of races.

5 Likes

No time to take a cat nap, folks! We got a new month starting, which means another round of in-game feedback on how Saberon on that character creation screen would be awesome!

At the start of each month, I send some in-game feedback for each of the races I want to see playable, along with their respective megathreads on these forums. If you’re also interested in doing the same for your most wanted playable races, I made a little step-by-step guide on how to do that here:

I figure that every little bit helps. Not a guarantee we’ll see all our dreams come true, but you never know if we could inspire interest in playable Saberon! :tiger:

Playable Saberon would be gggrrrreeeeaaaattttt! :cut_of_meat::tiger2:

4 Likes

Hey I want to be a kitty cat so I can meow meow meow and a meow meow meow

3 Likes

who wants saberon??

4 Likes

I do i played a similar character in Champion return to arms in the form of a vah shir berserker, was pretty fun and it’d be fun to recreate it in WoW

1 Like

If saberon becomes an alliance race. I will demand they come with a lion mane as customization!

That would match the alliance symbol transmogs well!

3 Likes

I honestly think they could become a neutral faction that could be on both sides either horde or alliance just with some of their lore

2 Likes

Nah, no Saberon.

said he would prefer a human goat hybrid race

Saberon’s would be cool they are humanoid sabretooth tigers

1 Like

Still very much support Saberon being playable. My preferred is Horde but I can’t say they have any more or less reason to be either side.

1 Like