Unobtainables in Classic

I know transmogging won’t be in classic, but what I’m hoping for is that items obtained from sources only available in classic will be added to my normal account. I haven’t seen this discussed anywhere else, just crossing my fingers I’ll be able to get mogs and some other vanity stuff for my current squad.

1 Like

The Classic devs made it pretty clear mogs and items will not be shared between games.

29 Likes

Classic isn’t a side game for bfa. It’s a stand alone game, it’s not there for you to get stuff for modern trash.

32 Likes

It’s been discussed before and the general consensus is no. It would be bad for the game if a thousand priests and hunters are manipulating guilds into giving them the class quest items only to drop guild and never play again after they get their mog.

16 Likes

It’s all on the same account, but each game is locked to itself, exclusively.

I have heard nothing about any store items, however.

Nothing will cross over, they have said to consider them entirely different games.

4 Likes

this won’t be your side game to collect stuff op

6 Likes
2 Likes

The most unobtainable thing in Vanilla: Trying to get your ghost to go underwater to reclaim your corpse in BFD.

1 Like

Let’s all point and laugh at the transmog addict.

:rofl::point_right:

2 Likes

Classic likewise doesn’t exist to be held over the heads of Retail players like some sort of badge of honor.

If you really want OP to see your way of thinking, at least say it in a way that’s not so indignant.

If anything, the players who did stick around in Retail are the only reason Classic is happening in the first place, if many more had left, then WoW itself would have been completely over.

Retail is a mess but we should at least acknowledge the need to be one community, not Vanilla Players>Retail Players.

7 Likes

or they would’ve dropped the garbage game they created sooner and worked on classic years ago.

Yeah.

That’s what I said. They’re exclusive. Derp.

Let me help:

4 Likes

Prepare to be disappointed. They won’t be.

If you want to play Classic then play Classic for the sake of playing Classic. If you can’t appreciate that then you’re not welcome and you can just stay in retail land.

3 Likes

I thought you meant there was a chance store items would cross over?

Create an innocuous and positive post about Classic in General Discusion and see what happens. Go ahead. Foster this unified community you seem to to think we need.

4 Likes

I’m just calling the guy out for being rude.

I played Vanilla too, but that doesn’t exactly make me Rosa Parks just because someone in GD doesn’t like Classic.

2 Likes

Uhuh, sure you haven’t.

1 Like

Here’s something a little more definitive for any doubters out there. Straight from the horses mouth. :horse:

2 Likes