Unnerf Soar Reminder

I think that most people would enjoy the post-nerf version had they not seen the original.

The ability is fun.

This is what fun looked like pre-nerf:

7 Likes

Unnerf Soar blizz pls thanks

3 Likes

Nah should be nerfed more, no reason once race should save more IRL time than others, actually insulting to players.

Nah please unnerf it and/or remove the cooldown. Players trolling with “nerf it more lolz” are insulting to players and the game.

2 Likes

Not trolling, not sure how you can think it’s okay for one race to cut a significant amount off travel time.

1 Like

Arguably you could only use that racial flight to get an advantage in PvP and to contest on a PvE level is just stupid and silly since the players who are going to be sitting on DF for hours on end optimizing their leveling builds are just going to blast through the world content anyway.

I say let the players have their fun. If Blizzard are really listening then they should revert the soar nerfs and put the Slime Cat up on LFR.

2 Likes

Should we also remove the Dark iron dwarves and Vulpira racials? Don’t forget Maghar orcs and their mount speed increase. It’s insulting to other players.

8 Likes

Yeah all of sudden half of the game’s abilities are insulting to other players.

Not even on the same level? Dark Iron Dwarf movement speed is 4%, anyone can get that with one speed roll or using certain gems, there is also mount equipment that once again anyone can access that gives you 20% mounted speed.

Yeah let’s just completly ignore the mole machine. We should add that speed increase to the list because it works inside dungeons. So insulting :pensive:

6 Likes

Soooo insulting. Insulting insulting.

Remember to show your support to our cause by throwing likes to the feedback about Soar given here:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/feedback-dragonriding/1279462/159

:dragon:

7 Likes

It’s going to happen in the 10.2.5 patch with the dev blog themed “we hear you” about how their boneheaded stubbornness ruined yet another expansion because they can’t conceive of a world where their first instinct isn’t loved by fans of world of Warcraft.

2 Likes

Oh it’s quite simple actually: they hate their players.

Today I dreamt I met Ion and wanted to ask him to undo the nerf on Soar but when I was about to do it, I suddenly forgot what I wanted to tell him, so we said goodbye and then later I remembered I wanted to ask him about the Soar debacle. I got sad and then woke up.

This is affecting me too much it seems lmao

3 Likes

Well i dont think they “hate their players”, more like they fear we play so fast we will get bored and unsub faster

Yep, this is just more bull :poop: to keep us online longer at the expense of fun.

1 Like

Guys please try to maintain the conversation in the megathread so as not to spam too much the forums, thanks:

:heart:

1 Like