Unlocking Unobtainable Appearances in Class for Retail?

I disagree. Atr least for this case. You don’t need these items and the graphics on them are dated and class with newer armors sets due to the low pixel/polycount.

The Classic community isn’t the only community that will play it. Plus I highly doubt the entirety of the classic community has an active subscription at the moment

1 Like

Yeah they deff are the same person… never reply at the same time, both talk about how the game wil fail without this idea…

True soldiers of justice!

Two people on the internet agree with each other and disagree with me? Must be the same poster!

Lol you’re being intentionally dense or willfully ignorant. We’ve both been typing at the same time. But hey man, believe what you want. Maybe you’ll get a blue post confirming it for you.

Blizzard isn’t interested in tourists. They don’t bring the money and they already have retail to keep then hooked.

because i totally want to have to worry about if a person is their to actually play classic or if they just want the mogs and will leave after word.

no thanks.

1 Like

You are putting words in my mouth. I don’t think the game will fail without it, but just having no future content for the game and doing nothing about it is a recipe for failure. They can add content for classic exclusively like Old School Runescape and be fine has long has it feels like classic.

I pity for thinking that more than one person can share an opinion

yes but they don’t continue that contribution. everyone else helped to get you your benediction/t3/applicable mount. but you’re bailing before returning that favor.

All of which is irrelevant. Classic by its very definition cannot receive the sort of updates necessary which would invoke such “backpedaling”.

1 Like

the problem is that they aren’t going to stick around to help the other people get what they want.

how is it fair that 39 people help you get Benediction/T3/rare mount but you bail before helping those 39 people get what they want?

History shows Blizzard is interested in making a constant flow of money, not forming a gatekeeping community

Transmog :face_vomiting:

Never got the chance to play with dolls when you were young?

Ninjas/guild deserters were a thing before this.

I’d rather invite some people just coming for transmog then have no new players and have the server die. And who knows maybe some will stay on their journey to grab their piece of loot.

Old School Runescape disagrees

1 Like

OSRS already has a huge amount of players leaving due to too manny changes…

just because ninjas and deserters existed before does not mean it’s okay to create more reasons for them to exist.

1 Like

Less so than if everything stayed the same and stagnant. Trust me, a Blue post said it somewhere.

/sigh I’ll feed the troll

Believe or not but the majority of players like to be able to customize their characters

1 Like

Except it doesn’t provide any argument as to why it’s a good idea.

I could come up with a list of hundreds of optional things. Should Blizzard implement whatever I suggest just because “it’s optional”?

If not, why is your optional thing a better idea than any number of optional things I can dream up?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)