Unlocking Unobtainable Appearances in Class for Retail?

You underestimate the power of the consumer. WoW Classic came to fruition because the people will so desperate for old content that they were getting it illegaly from Private Servers.

1 Like

Says the person not contributing to this forum

1 Like

And the Classic community is the consumer. Itā€™s who this game is made for. So what the community wants, which is an as pure as possible Classic, is what weā€™ll get.

1 Like

Holy cow itā€™s becoming self-aware of itā€™s actions!

Why isnā€™t it? What if them deciding to make a toon and level through made it so a pug had the last slot needed for a dungeon or quest as opposed to saying we can get a full group screw this and going back to retail?

Optional cosmetic rewards thoughā€¦ You donā€™t have to get them. Thereā€™s thousands of other clothing/weapon options

If the majority says ā€œnoā€ then I will concede. However there is no way of knowing what the majority believes

1 Like

:sunglasses: Just keep trying comming up with stupid ideas as to how your ideas are so glorious and everyone should listen to u!

2 Likes

If we are so stupid then educate us then. You are just spamming a blue post thatā€™s based on opinion and not facts.

Because itā€™s still a terrible solution for people who want the transmogs.

and if people leave because they struggled to find 1 more for a dungeon, they were pretty flaky on playing Classic in the first place. Iā€™d bet they would probably quit over a number of other things in Classic too.

Something being optional isnā€™t a proper defense of it being a bad idea.

2 Likes

I sort of want to cite every blue post about flying not being an option in WoD and everything they backpedalled on and finish up with the ā€œyou think you do but you donā€™tā€ youtube video, but Iā€™m not going to waste that time just to re-affirm my point because itā€™s common knowledge.

Bloodfall and tiea the same person? never see u posting anywhere else except here at the same thread making the same pointsā€¦ hmmmmmm

3 Likes

Just wanted to say, a lot of retailers would honestly be against this too. adding in initiative for retailers to play a game they donā€™t want to for more cool looking stuff. Thereā€™s a good chance most of them will do it and not enjoy themselves. (Warmode is a good example of this.)

That is of course, if this person isnā€™t serious and is just trolling. I mean weā€™ve covered this topic quite a few times.

1 Like

Take a look around. Itā€™s not hard to figure out. The evidence lies in these Classic forums and itā€™s quite overwhelming. Read the writing on the walls.

1 Like

A ā€œterribleā€ solution is better than denying the problem. I doubt Blizzard would want such an anticipated game gone down the hole.

I disagree. Atr least for this case. You donā€™t need these items and the graphics on them are dated and class with newer armors sets due to the low pixel/polycount.

The Classic community isnā€™t the only community that will play it. Plus I highly doubt the entirety of the classic community has an active subscription at the moment

1 Like

Yeah they deff are the same personā€¦ never reply at the same time, both talk about how the game wil fail without this ideaā€¦

True soldiers of justice!

Two people on the internet agree with each other and disagree with me? Must be the same poster!

Lol youā€™re being intentionally dense or willfully ignorant. Weā€™ve both been typing at the same time. But hey man, believe what you want. Maybe youā€™ll get a blue post confirming it for you.

Blizzard isnā€™t interested in tourists. They donā€™t bring the money and they already have retail to keep then hooked.

because i totally want to have to worry about if a person is their to actually play classic or if they just want the mogs and will leave after word.

no thanks.

1 Like

You are putting words in my mouth. I donā€™t think the game will fail without it, but just having no future content for the game and doing nothing about it is a recipe for failure. They can add content for classic exclusively like Old School Runescape and be fine has long has it feels like classic.

I pity for thinking that more than one person can share an opinion