Unlocking Unobtainable Appearances in Class for Retail?

Absolutely, but this transmog idea is more like CPR and epi-pen and less like celery and zen meditation.

And the fact that you don’t see the problem with that is (not) surprising, at this point.

Why wouldn’t be? Most people are going to stick to only one. It will only affect retailers, while the only thing it does for classic is add players (even if they are temporary)

This isn’t a good thing.

:cocktail:

Why not? I’m sure even some classic players will quit eventually. Everything is temporary, and earning things will take MONTHS at least. And who knows? Maybe some will prefer classic in the long run

Check this thread out.

Once again… stop being entitled, most of us dont want classic to be a side show for retialers.

“Everyone here except the other GD poster disagrees with me” isn’t the same as “only 5-6 people disagree with me”. I’ve yet to see someone with mixed opinions.

Isn’t it a bit early to acclaim the demise of Classic, seeing how it’s not live yet?

1 Like

He’s suggesting a tourist trap. Basically, you run the quest in Classic and turn it in to BFA for a reward.

It’s a clever way to get BFA players to try the game out. Remember, the true Classic playerbase will suffer long before they do.

It’s a bad idea from the start. You should call it a contingency plan, not a solution.

Thank you for your concern, but no lifeline is needed at this time.

Wouldn’t hurt to start jogging or eating healthy though if a doctor says 2 years though.

And you have legitimately no evidence to the contrary.

2 Likes

It’s going to be that way regardless, people will TRY it. I know I will with or without incentives. I’m not being entitled, the forums are designed to give feedback and express your opinion.

The argument doesn’t support itself. Just because you SAY transferability will be good for the health of the game doesn’t make it true.

people are going to quit anyway so lets add more incentive to further increase turnover.

2 Likes

I don’t trust your board certification, Dr. Tiea. I’m getting a second opinion before I apply this transmog treatment to my Classic heart.

I don’t think turnover is going to be that big of an issue, most retail players will not dedicate months into things that will be out shined with new expansions.

Then we don’t need transferability as “most retail players” will not want to dedicate months to Classic™ just to show something off in retail.

I highly doubt classic will suffer. They are going to be tourists no matter what.

The incentive to play classic is playing classic. Im pretty sure thats the line blizzard used

3 Likes

lol, thank you for your concern.

/shrug

Time to make dinner.

1 Like