Unlocking flying in WoD?

Anyone know about how long it will take to unlock flying in WoD from scratch?

If I spend all my time on the game going for pathfinder how long would that take about?

And if I spent maybe an hour a day working towards it how long will it take about?

Any info is appreciated!

Lydon, seriously, join us on Discord. Continue to help us advocate keeping Alliance high elves from being playable.

(Do not quote or reply to this post)

Just combine all lines
Link is good for 24 hours

discord
.gg/
EtKdeQ

4 Likes

If you spend the 20min or so a day doing the dailies in WoD, about two weeks max. (You can speed this up by getting rep tokens from the AH/Garrison.)

5 Likes

It’s honestly not bad. Especially if you get somebody to fly you around to treasures.

2 Likes

If you need help tracking your progress, or guides to specific areas to work on, there are a few online lik

1 Like

Have you done any of the WoD content previously, or none? It depends on whether you have completed the main 5 questlines in WoD already or not.

And yes having a friend flying you around to collect treasures helps. (also hepls for completing the exploring part)

Also whether you have gold to buy off Medallion of the Legion from the AH for rep gain ( make sure you have a trader post in your garrison).

I really need to do this too… :expressionless:

Is it account wide? as in can you do parts of it on an alt like you can with Legion and BFA?

Thanks for the responses all, I haven’t played since wotlk and came back at start of bfa I just got done with legion flying and now I’d like to work on WoD. I pretty much have like 1% completed in WoD since leveling there was a breeze I didn’t spend much time there

Ahh, wishing you good luck on acquiring it soon!

Be on the lookout for these in the AH since you will have to spend a good amount of garrison resources to buy the Scouting Missives for one of the required achievements.

And don’t forget to build a Trading Post in your garrison because Lv3 Trading Posts gives you 20% bonus for WoD rep, which will help speed up your rep achievement part.

1 Like

Dude! Tomorrow is WoD Timewalk, you can get rep badges to get the required reps to revered.

It will be available for one week, you can farm the Timewalk badges if you don’t have any.

The first dungeon will give you an item that will give you 500 Timewalk badges, with that you can buy the Rep Commendations and if you have alts 101+ you can get the quest item buy the Rep Commendations and send them to the char that already has the most rep.

Edit: Also what the poster above me said.

1 Like

I can’t be bothered. I’ll never have WoD flying and that’s fine. Not gonna waste my time on old content I don’t have interest in doing. To each their own though.

just get medals of the legion and break them.

Not sure what these are lol

It will take some time, I won’t sugar coat it.

In the end it is worth it because you can fly there and all your alts will be able to fly there.

Being able to fly is the best quality of life addition I think they made in this game.

2 Likes

You get them from table missions in the garrison. They are rare. You can also purchase them on the ah, but they are pricy.

They give 1000 rep points to all the factions in Warlords per medallion.

1 Like

I’ll have to look out for them, thanks!

1 Like

If you’re 120 then you won’t have any problem with any of the quests - just the rep which will take a few weeks. You can also rig the rep with:

They are on the AH and will make your life so much easier. Just make sure if you have the trading post (level 3) that you use the tokens in your Garrison for the extra boost.

For the exploring part - there is one area you may have a bit of trouble with in Spires but people have made videos of how to find it (it’s the size of a postage stamp).

Good luck!

(gives Giambo a little box of cookies to take on his WoD journeys)

:cookie:

2 Likes

I wanted flying in WoD but my quest progression is/was bugged. One of the NPCs that is required to unjam the works, isn’t where he’s supposed to be, so my progress screeched to a halt.

I had already bought medallions for the rep and got everything else. I haven’t went back and tried to figure out what is keeping my quest giver from showing up, I figured that other than the Battle Pet farming, it probably wasn’t worth the time it’d take me to complete.

I’d say about 24 hours played.
Get the addon ‘Tom Tom’ and ‘Paste’ and enter in the treasure coordinates and map discovery unlocks
Get the addon ‘Azeroth Auto Pilot’ to make the chapter quests pass in a breeze
Buy Medallions of the Legion from the AH to unlock the rep
Blam

Holy cow, totally forgot about that trick

1 Like