Unholy - PVP while you can

That is a given, but even with chains up people can escape, and that is fine. He has a healthy amount of counter play for such a strong cooldown.

why are your posts always literal cancer and negative @ Kataklism every time i see you post its all talking down to people and bashing stuff like you are some tough guy

2 Likes

Agree, at first this talent sounded amazing against certain classes like Resto Druids and what not but that was confirmed that it’s an active cast heal is what re-triggers necros bargin right?

32% may be a bit high but but yes I would like to see it do more damage.

it takes 2 festering strikes and apoc to hit for 32% or 4 runes, 3 GCDs (4.5 second cast time) and 1 45 second CD.
vs
greater pyro hits for 35%, 4 second cast time, no CD, mages can spam it.

Yeah ok that’s a fair point actually. The more I think about it I realise 32% Isn’t that much and you are already sacrificing all that ghoul damage from apoc spawns.

I will say though if someone is letting a mage spam cast a 4.5 second cast then they deserve to be blown up.

1 Like

in ebgs they get a lot of casts off standing the back of their group picking off melee on the front line. it’s one of the reasons i use reanimation.

I meant more for Arenas, for BG’s I suppose any caster can sit at the backline and cast away, just have to be aware.