Unholy - PVP while you can

I have been dying for this new patch to come… now it is here. Good lord Unholy PVP is great. No longer free honor kills, death strike does something, we’re more durable, and f me if the new pvp talents aren’t great.

Get in and enjoy it while you can. We’re a real threat now, so expect a hotfix.

7 Likes

OMG the new PvP talents for unholy look amazing and Lichbrone has return!!! The only thing that could tops this is if Blizz gave frost DK 2hand back. Hint hint Blizz.

10 Likes

Oh my word please let this be true.

Battlegrounds here I come, I can finally dig into conquest rewards.

Just… no on 2H frost.

3 Likes

Yes. PERIOD.

10 Likes

No 2 handed frost, go back to gold shire ERP.

2 Likes

now unholy has too many PvP talents

Necrotic Strike
Necrotic Aura
Dark Sim

Those are the classic 3, but then theres:

Raise Abomination
Necromancers Bargain
Life and Death
Lichborne
Transfusion

Its a Good Problem to have but an ability like Dark Sim really needs to be baseline again to make room for unholy to take anything.

4 Likes

This is a good problem to have, my son.

2 Likes

I was just editing to say exactly that

1 Like

Awww that’s cute. You notice I play on Moon Guard and went for the classic Goldshire jab. Come back when you have something more clever to say, little boy.

6 Likes

Have to pick and choose. Luckily we can change before the game starts. I am liking life and death, necromancer, and necrotic aura for pressure, but necro strike will be my go-to for some situations.

Necro strike, necromancer, lichborne. Very tough to kill. Great pressure.

1 Like

Broken AF. Nerfs soon!

You know you do 30% less dmg right

Silly goose that’s simply not true :slight_smile:

Heard necro bargain’s crypt fever is dispellable, is this true? If so, what makes it a good choice? Is it the 45 sec cd or crypt fever damage? Genuinely curious, as I’m still relearning dk after a great while.

It’s physical… Removed by BoP, bubble and cloak

Uh no. You TAKE 30% less damage, it’s an IBF replacement except it removes and makes us immune to stuns etc.

2 Likes

New Talents? Licheborne is horrible. A useless talent!!!

4 Likes

lichborne is useless. All they do is run circles around you, then kill you once it wears off. you are fighting noobs that are not paying attention if they are still standing toe to toe with you on licheborne

2 Likes