Unholy - PVP while you can

At 8:55 he says Necromancer’s Bargain isn’t as good as we all think it is. Regarding the Cast Bar heal required to reset. Plus it doesn’t do a lot of damage… that is indeed disappointing… I was really looking forward to this skill… :frowning:

2 Likes

Here’s one.

Go back to LFR, seems like it’s the only thing you know how to do.

4 Likes

Have not watched video yet, but are you telling me hots dont reset crypt fever duration?

A 1 Min major defensive cool down is amazing what are you talking about? The fact that you are slowed is negligible because if you’re the target you are not going to move far anyhow (slows stuns roots etc). If people swap off of you by the time they switch back, your healer will be out of cc and you’d be fine anyway. Lichborne is also great against set up comps because you have a defensive for every go, and if they go someone else they can’t cc your peels via amz, grip, stun. Not everything has to do damage to have uses lol.

The talent is useful against targets that could kite or parry the minion damage as well. Watching someone run away and die to the last tick of the debuff feels amazing.

1 Like

I would only take Lichborne against physical damage teams like feral/hunter, war/hunter and maybe turbo. Even then I don’t think I’d take it.

We are tanky enough between deathstrike, hp buff, and life and death that you shouldn’t need a 1 min IBF. Especially since most of our damage is passive which means we do damage while CCed.

I’m still undecided with Necromancer’s bargain. I wonder if a bursting sores/Army of the dead build would be effective with it.

I definitely take it if Magus of the Dead didn’t get nerfed.

looks at her 370+ gear :expressionless:
Yeah…try harder, sweetheart.

2 Likes

Just an example that all one has to do in today’s WoW is spam PuG battlgrounds until blue in the face to get gear.

You have no significant PvE accomplishments and NO rated PvP accomplishments.

Try harder sweetheart.

1 Like

“Meaningless accomplishments”

Is that what you put on your resume as well?

4 Likes

Holy s**T. Stop arguing and keep to the thread topic. What good is any of this BS going to accomplish?

11 Likes

It makes my slow days at work go by quicker.

It’s actually hilarious, while completely off topic. Ghannon is giving him da bidness.

Not to worry already bowing out. No need to carry this out more than it needs to.
Geez make one comment how you want 2hand frost back and quickly the easily triggered man-children come out of the woodwork.

Yeah flinging the good old “LFR” quip sure gave me “da bidness” but hey but with gems like Goldshire coming from you, Its no surprise you approve.

4 Likes

That appears to be the case, per the Video. I haven’t had a chance to test it out in game myself though. (If someone can confirm this, please let us know. Thanks!)

I don’t know why wanting 2h Frost back would trigger anyone. The majority of the DK community has been requesting the return of 2h frost for some time now. This isn’t anything new to get upset about.

6 Likes

Just the majority of the bads in the DK community…

Yeah, but back in Legion asking for the return of 2h Frost was one of the most talked about things in the DK forums. It came to a point there would be 26 page forum arguments how 2h frost does or doesn’t work.

As you can see I triggered those that supported the ladder of that topic.

3 Likes

What? Where did I bash the talent? I was correcting the person who said it made you do 30% less damage.

I came here to see all the whingeing from DKS due to them being low on the SIMcraft and looks like its the opposite… May have to work on mine… Though i’m sure once I do they’ll just nurf them… ><