Unholy DK LFG, Mythic

Greetings. I am Ainadi, an Unholy-specced DK on Illidan server.

I am looking for a new guild after the collapse of my current guild’s mythic team. I am 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic, and 3/10 Mythic.

Preferences
I can raid any day of the week. I want to raid mythic. However, I prefer raid times in the neighborhood of 8:00PM to 10:30 EST. I prefer a guild on Illidan. I also prefer a guild that is stable…this expansion I’ve had two guilds collapse underneath me so far, and I’d like to be able to set down roots for more than a few months.

These preferences are not requirements, but guilds that can meet them will get a higher level of interest than those that cannot.

What I Bring To The Table
I have a lot of raid experience…I’ve been around since Wrath. I have a calm, friendly demeanor. I’ve been an officer before, as well as a class and raid officer. I follow instructions and I do what’s required to help the raid win. I output solid, dependable damage, and I am not the guy who botches the mechanic that wipes the raid.

Please contact me in-game, on this thread, or at Battletag Calamar#1688 if interested.

Hi Ainadi! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Ainadi! We could use a DPS if your interested in Alliance!

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Second Attempt is a 6/10M , semi-hardcore, CE minded raiding guild comprised of many former/returning top US 100 raiders located on the Tichondrius server

Currently looking for mechanically sound, punctual pumpers to join our team and assist in the hunt for CE for 9.1 and beyond. If you are looking for an active, relaxed environment with people who push high M+ keys, PVP and gear alts in our spare time this is the place for you!

Raid times:
Tuesday & Thursday 6pm - 9pm PST

Contact for apps/questions:
Discord - Tahk#2844
Wong- Wong#9313
Feet- Feetpics#5541

Hey hows it going, I’m from a 5/10 M guild on stormrage called SilverAsh that raids on friday-saturdays at 10 pm EST. We’re looking for fun and competitive members to join our guild for M+, RBG nights as well as raiding as we want to be an active community that goes beyond just 2 raid nights a week. Add my bnet Leoroyjenknin#1338 or discord:Rey#0458 if you’re interested in talking some more :smiley:

Hi there. Hyperbole on Tichondrius is recruiting to push Cutting Edge in 9.1. We’re a new guild formed by experienced mythic raiders. We raid on Saturday and Sunday. If you are interested or have any questions you can find me on Discord, Lucro#6215 , or on bnet, Lucro#11792

Hit me up if you’re still looking, we are a 7/10M guild looking to get CE this tier.
Discord: Wolfcola#1559

Greetings Ainadi,

We’re Stardust, a mythic raiding guild, and we’d love to talk to you about your Unholy DK.

We’re 10/10 Heroic and 3/10 Mythic as well!

We raid mythics. We also raid on Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p-11:00p EST.

We are on Stormrage.

We’d like you to set down roots as well since we are looking for long term raiders. Some of our guildies have been with us as far back as Firelands.

So you’re saying there’s a chance. :-þ

But fair enough. We work hard finding raiders who’s goals align with the guild’s. Doing so helps maintain a positive environment and guild stability.

Our raid leader/GM has been playing WoW and leading guilds since Vanilla. He also leads teams in his professional life and is great at working with people. He formed Stardust 10 years ago to provide raiders with a place to push challenging content in a friendly atmosphere on a reduced schedule.

I love that you listed this first. Our raid leader also has a calm, friendly demeanor.

Perfect!

If you think that we might be a good fit for you, then please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380). Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Hello Charlie Work here from Illidan 10/10 Heroic 6/10 Mythic Looking for more for our mythic raid team.
Raid times Tuesday wednesday Thursdays 8-11pm EST. Weekend Mythic Plus Alt runs and Pvp.
Looking primarily for ranged dps and DKS but any are welcome to apply my bnet is moshin123usa#1151

Hi Ainadi! You’re probably not open to a faction swap, but we’re looking for a death knight, and you sound like a great raider.

We’re looking for solid DPS to fill in our raid spots in < Ashes > on Fizzcrank/Aggramar.
We’re currently 5/10M, working on Artificer. We raid Tues/Weds 8:30-11:30 EST.

Pretty chill group. Not trying for CE, but hoping to get in as far as we can. We do M+ keys pretty much every night, do alt heroic nights, sometimes people setup RBGs.

If you’d like to ask any questions just post them here or add us on Btag! Tell them Kat sent you.

Bnet: labanana#11989 - Tink (recruitment officer)
Bnet: Woot#1343 - Woot (GM and RL)

My Disc: kationka#1818 – Bnet: kationka#1578