Unholy dk changes : )

Nice. I was thinking of making my DK my main.

Isn’t Warrior gonna be good though?

Super low haste and poor dmg :nauseated_face: IP really underwhelming :face_vomiting:

No second wind either ugh

I think dark transformation should just be off the gcd…

1 Like

Lol am i the only one laughing? This is a great change… Nerf the one class that’s actually complete and has had none of its utility nerfed since inception. Good job blizz, make everyone bad. Dks had too many buttons to press. Now we need a 6 sec cd on chains and make it dispellable pls and ty

i really wanna see 50% capped chains or chains that follows normal DRs

4 Likes

70% for rogues, 50% for everyone else and we have a deal

5 Likes

50% across the board, and make sure assa does 0 damage and its only rot.

99% for rogues.

final offer

7 Likes

Dk’s were heavily nerfed multiple times throughout bfa u good?

3 Likes

Sarcasm sir. Are you good?

Kk but if we get hit we die.

I am great thank you

Can they make gar baseline again and remove GCD for gar and DT…? And also revert the frost dk nerf like idk wtf they did that for.

Man any high rated survival hunters want to go complain on beta forums?!? Dk’s complain, less than 24 hours, nerf gets changed.

That’s pretty cool of blizz to actually acknowledge the dk community though.

Sure, and don’t forget to add a 6 sec internal cooldown on poisons. At least with chains of ice it costs a rune to use which means it costs your offensive resources, whereas with poisons it’s just baked in to your auto attacks AND your abilities.

yo we got some dumb dks in this thread. noobender smartest dk on ladder confirmed?

saltmaster gets above 1900 first time in 22 seasons playing and starts poppin OFF

im here for it

2 Likes

that’s pretty tox bro