Unh DK gonna crank

How’s UDK tier set feel? Any good?

LF UhDK btags for next season

It’s been long enough. I still don’t believe it will be good. I would personally like to see petkick in the awc tournament shredding your favorite gamers :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Just wait day 1 nerf, it happenned to us, you’ll see 10 forum post about nerfing unholy and a wowhead post saying dmg nerf by 10% overall lol

prot has been good since legion??? wym by that

It’s been bad since legion you mean ? It’s never been better than holy and ret so you’re smoking something when making that comment.

every time i read one of ur stupid troll posts i feel intoxicated

you have a gift fr

5 Likes

Contemplating taking the path of the Bung and playing Ret?

He would scuba dive.

The conduits needed buffed cuz they’re awful and weren’t scaling well. Don’t forget frost dk which is already absurd gets the 20% buff from abomb limb too and their tier set fires off glacial when they oblit proc

1 Like

Abomination Limb already does really good dmg. This gonna be nice

How would you know you don’t even play

3 Likes

makes me think something like frost ebola would be strong (kyrian for feral)

He has literally no clue how unholy works, he sees me do top damage in a 20 sec skirm and now he thinks unholy is oppressive

2 Likes

Thank god. Can’t believe Korthia is still content when it came out last June.

Never qued skirms and never said unholy is OP. But if you did que skirms and pop abomb limb against double melee DPS, it’ll be your top dmg :wink:

Not you man rofl

I quit the game after getting my swift spectral tiger for getting 2.7k so it only fell on a coincidence i was done with the game when the nerf happened. CHECK MY SQUAD OV ITS PUBLIC FFS, and you can see how prot still works just as well with nerfs, i still do my 1v2s and top dmg almost top healing but its just harder. Since im the best prot in the world the nerf dont affect me that much, i can always deal with anything they throw at me.

How much are those going for these days? I’ve still got one sitting around.

I thought that was Bung or Drainer.

I got given 9.7k $ canadian, 7.3k $ USD by a friend. Also both are good but they are healers and quit prot now, ive been the best dmg prot by a long shot since bfa season 1, ive always been the top prot in 2s during seasons ( i dont q during off seasons)

It’s just I really don’t think you’re trolling.