Unh DK gonna crank

You better not go back unholy, imagine playing the meta spec only, you went frost you should stay frost, some are true unholy in the heart for not changing spec even when unholy wasn’t meta and still got their gladiators, i hope best you dont ruin your reputation to become a meta player.

I was fixing my reply, it did it on petkick for some reason

ggz last night lrd petkick against u and kubz ur insane <3 got me good with the fleshy c fake cast

i kno im a disgusto scum dh but can you give me sum tips n tricks on how to do stuff against that. is it bis to try kill ur pet on transformation?

i told him to take my name out of his post and leave me out of his drama rofl

1 Like

So your bad on the forums and in game!

1 Like

i played unholy almost all of last season shut up prot pally scum

You’re so capping you’re funny.

i literally played unholy all of bfa as well when frost was better in s3 and s4 i started off SL playing unholy and rerolled frost when no one would q with me as unholy

If i get kicked on flesh i /afk the game

Also na if i my pet dies it’s on me and i messed up

1 Like

same dude
i only leveled dh because i couldn’t really find ppl to play unholy with. only took it to 2k this season and swapped to this abomination for an easier glad

helping my good friends hit their first duelist now in 3s

Is it going to be viable in arena?

I never played a DK and would be cool to level one for 9.2…

Let me kno!

Thanks!

I don’t know who that helps tho? Just makes playing dk into melee cleaves miserable and casters into dk miserable.

Here’s an idea: we can have not miserable match-upsnot entirely based on binary balance.

But this is blizz.

1 Like

It’s already viable in arena and there are a lot of good players who do well with it. (Posting in this thread :))

I would highly recommend trying it out and learning the playstyle it’s one of the more fun melees.

2 Likes

Hard counters are the best counters. Also, upsnot.

Was on ptr today and oh boy I can’t wait

3 Likes

Time for dozer’s failed DK attempt to take off, can’t wait.

5 Likes

while we’re gna buff unholy DK how about we fix the bug where you get rune of spellwarding for free without having to actually spec into it

glad unholy is gettin buffed cus the meta would be really stale if casters became the go-to again

5 Likes

I sense an upcoming zero to hero challenge :slight_smile:

you mess w minion leggo at all today?

I like this buff. DK’s are one of the few classes that needed it. I like the idea of buffing the underperforming specs, not nerfing the top.

4 Likes