Unh DK gonna crank

https://www.wowhead.com/news/patch-9-2-ptr-build-41827-class-and-spell-changes-ashen-hallow-nerf-abomination-325562

I for one, welcome our DK overlords

2 Likes

My body is ready

34 Likes

what great news

1 Like

giving them more dam is good

prune rune of spell warding from the game

8 Likes

No idea why they gave us a talent to crap on wizards even more especially when it’s passive and bad for the game

They should of implemented something to help us with physical dam

14 Likes

i liked corpse shield

1 Like

Ehhh pet dies to fast and the entire reason they removed death coil healing was because they added corpse shield

I was not a fan of it

1 Like

true though i used to macro huddle and it didnt even do anything lol

Might be one of those philosophical things where they’ve decided that Unholy is just the spec that eats magic-users but gets mulched up by physical damage dealers and keep pushing them further into that niche.

Which seems kind of out of line with how they balance most things.

2 Likes

ahaha hey buddy miss you!

2 Likes

Oh hey!!! Long time no see

2 Likes

I feel like i am made of paper when I q into cleaves ngl to you

i feel like this is gonna make DKs over the top. luckily i have every class at 60 so i can be a fotm reroller at any time but i already don’t like DKs

2 Likes

the ladder is about to be in shambles

2 Likes

good, in a game where it feels like basically everything is over the top itd be nice to enstill some fear in the hearts of my opponent for once cause of my spec

1 Like

How do you figure? Unholy doesn’t feel to be in a remarkably strong spot right now, although that could in part be due to the abundance of Necro warriors, hunters and whatnot.

oh hey sorry just looking out for you but you’re not allowed to post here if you queue with a prot paladin

sorry the mods will be in here shortly to 2 week ban you so you might wanna delete and close the tab

7 Likes

hey dad

Hey there!

1 Like

What did the tank player mean by this

7 Likes