Unfair mount status in BFA

(sneaks Nillah a cookie)

:cookie:

4 Likes

Awww the poor blood elf didn’t get what they want. There’s a first for everything bud, get over it.

1 Like

Ah yes, the old double meat surprise. Who could say no to that.

This is one massive reason they’re just allowing Horde to go Alliance and vice versa next time. Also, the racial spells are driving towards Horde.

1 Like

At least the faction war is alive and well within the playerbase, eh?

1 Like

Less so. I just turned off war mode and for the first time didn’t feel bad about it. I’m kind of sick of it. In Nazjatar it makes sense, or did. But even the Horde gets the extra pearl for war mode, ONE EXTRA PEARL for that mess? Yeah, no.

I’ve also been in war mode to places that could be gankfests, like the Veiled Stair in Pandaria or anywhere else along the Wrathion questline, and people accidentally hit each other but I’ve yet to be assaulted.

1 Like

Well said… All i am asking is that they remove the lock for the bee mount. to me the bee mount looks amazing. but i want it for my horde toons.

4 Likes

In January 120 boosts will become available. Feel free to take one, get your mount, and then delete the toon if you’re that averse to seeing the other side. You’ll wind up on the same side in the next expansion anyway, so cheers.

2 Likes

I already have alliance toons and leveling them up tyvm.

2 Likes

Faction change is only $30.

1 Like

That list is wrong. It includes a bunch of the racial and pvp mounts for Alliance but doesn’t include the corresponding mounts available for Horde.

3 Likes

I certainly think that’s well within reason and don’t think that’s too much to ask. I really don’t understand the difference here and if they did it to make Alliance players happy, like somehow the wait justifies a faction exclusive lockout, then its just sad because I want everyone to enjoy zipping around on their own bee mount. :honeybee::sparkles:

4 Likes

Im working on my 450 mount achievement so hoping that a bee preferably the honeyback hivemother model will be the reward for that. one can hope.

2 Likes

I so hope you are right about this… though November or even October would be nice too. Yes, I am a lazy little Gnome.

:cookie:

Dude its timewalking right now… you can level from 110 to 120 in 3 hours. with heirlooms.

No your not, you make cookies for everyone.

2 Likes

Literally a reskin of the DH class hall mount. Not unique. But if you want to play that, what about the boring reskin bat we get from Service medals while Alliance gets that insanely gorgeous and detailed Priestess Moonsaber, which while a cat, is very unique in its style.

The issue with this whole mount debacle is that…Yes, we have a Hyena and Bloodfeaster thingy. But both of those models are accessible to Alliance, albeit color variations.

Yes, we got 3 Pterodactyl’s, Kua’fon(another Pterodactly) and Child of Torcali(Direhorn). Which are recolors and reskins of mounts both Factions have had access to since Mists of Pandaria.

Every single “unique and exclusive” mount the Horde has gotten in BFA, has been available to Alliance as a recolor since Mists of Pandaria or was added as a world drop in BFA zones if you wanted to farm it(or buy it from someone who had it). Thus, our “unique and exclusive” mounts aren’t “unique and exclusive” because Alliance has access to color variations.

That is the problem. Our unique reputation mounts, are available to Alliance via recolors. Our questline mounts, Child of Torcali and Kua’fon, are available to Alliance once unlocked by a Horde character.

Come on, I tend to agree with most of your posts but by that logic Alliance shouldn’t have any access to the Hyena’s, Bloodfeaster or Direhorn’s either. Afterall, they come from Voldun, Nazmir and Zuldazar. Yet here we are.

Blizzard can’t make every unique Horde mount have a recolor for Alliance or straight up be usable by Alliance but not throw Horde that same courtesy.

I play both Horde and Alliance and I’ve proudly rode my Kua’fon on my Alliance Warlock. But the way the bee stuff has been handled thus far by Blizzard is very demoralizing and downright sad.

Invalid, since as I said, every one of our unique mounts is available to Alliance as a recolor.

What about the players not from America? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

When they released the pre-order for BfA, that got you a 110 boost. I’d assume the same will be true for January (end).

You’re all saucy byatches.

1 Like

Not invalid at all, Blizzard straight up said we were going to get the bee mount on the alliance to make up for the horses. :woman_shrugging: Ya’ll will have to deal with the fact that the alliance actually got something cool for once that you can’t have. It’s hard to swallow, I know.

3 Likes