Unfair mount status in BFA

My point wasn’t that if it’s only on that faction continent that’s who gets it all the time. My point was that people assumed one way when it could have been assumed the other way, as well.

The assumptions are what I was trying to point out, not rules in how it always works or anything.

Give me a minute, I think I almost have a tear forming. Wait, I almost got it. Oh damn it, never mind…

2 Likes

They are preventing you from leveling up alliance characters ?

You miss my point.

Alliance keep spewing nonsense about the “unique and exclusive” mounts that the Horde got this expansion. But, they aren’t “unique and exclusive” since recolors exist that the Alliance has access to. Thus, the whole point is invalid.

It’s okay for Horde to get unique mounts so long as Alliance has a way to obtain them via recolors.

But god forbid if Alliance gets a unique mount, suddenly the world will end if Horde has a way to access a recolor.

That’s all this stuff is about. Our mounts aren’t unique since Alliance can use the recolor counterparts(if not the mount itself such as Kua’fon and Torcali). And you guys rant over the Gryphons while our Pterodactyl’s are reskins existing since Pandaria(which as I said, were available to BOTH Factions, same as Direhorns).

3 Likes

Seems Beeutful to me.

I bet the number of people who don’t have toons on both sides is less than the number of posts on this thread.

Ah, well since I’m not going to preorder until they confirm there will be NOTHING in the next expansion like that horrible evil stupid necklace that leaves me out.

:cookie:

I find it amusing in the other thread you dismissed the spectral pterrordax as unique because you personally find it to be “ugly.”

You say you barely see people riding the spectral pterrordax, but I don’t think I’ve literally ever seen anyone riding any of the 3 grand armored gryphon recolors. Ever. But Alliance finally has access to a mount that people do actually want to use and suddenly there’s a tsunami of tears crashing over the forums.

Have you considered that you don’t see many people riding the spectral pterrordax because not many people have 80k to shell out on a mount? This would be the same reason, conveniently enough, that pointing to things like the hyena and tick mounts as examples of “fairness” falls on its face. Since those are at least that expensive as well.

Have you also considered that the BoE recolors of the Horde mounts exist in the first place precisely because they’re more interesting than yet another horse or gryphon?

7 Likes

Just head on back to wow classic young buck.

1 Like

I think that is the one thing I liked about Classic. No more peen measuring mounts. In classic, you are thrilled to pieces to get a mount at all. Do most people even care? I think the majority of us pick a favorite and stick to it. Honestly, since I got Ghastly Charger I pretty much ignore my other mounts. I dust off Ashes of Alar occasionally, but seriously, this is much ado about nothing.

Since i have the caravan Brutosaur & bloodfang widow i would gladly pay serious gold for the bee mount. for some gold is not an issue.

I thought only Alliance players cried? At least that’s what Horde have been telling me for the past 12 months.

5 Likes

Who cares? I see this argument used a lot but are we really supposed to believe people use rep mounts for anything more than increasing their mount total? I barely see anyone on BfA rep mounts Horde side. I barely see anyone on rep mounts period.

1 Like

So true… when mechagon was first released i wanted the Rustbolt Resistor mount so bad… now that i got it, dont use it. but i have it. im just pissed that blizzard automatically said horde cant use the bee.

In BFA you need both factions leveled to 120 to see the full story.

Horde should get a Hornet!

The Horde: lol Stop crying there is no bias

Also the Horde: tHe InJuStIcE, gIvE mUh BeEs.

The Alliance with 4 Horses:

6 Likes

Or one of the other horde exclusive 4 pterrordaxes… they already get to use kuafon and torcali… neither of which are unique models. Mop was full of dinosaur mounts usable by both factions… meta from throne of thunder, horridon drop, warbringer drops

I don’t play Horde only because I’m racist, I play Horde only because I have leveled Alliance twice (Once for the Achievement, and once to see how Gnomes had it) and hated it both times, from the Smug xenophobic Light Worshipers, to Cardboard cutout Disney Castles, its just tedious and dull. Its like eating vanilla pudding every day, just sweet, globby and dull. Not everybody likes the same thing. To most Horde players the Alliance is dull as a beige room.

2 Likes

Blood elves don’t count. Spoiled brats.

1 Like