Unfair mount status in BFA

Maybe they’ll give alliance another mount quest too, and story, that would be nice.

1 Like

In that case, I hope they put in the queue for after they finish the Alliance entry quest for Twilight Highlands. Instead of a really cool quest like the Horde got… we got a fade to and a 10 second black screen before appearing in the zone.

:cookie:

3 Likes

Real gamers play horde.

2 Likes

No zone says, “We totally ran out of time to finish this expansion,” like Twilight Highlands.

6 Likes

Real idiots are racist in a video game and deliberately play only half of it. You have to be KIDDING ME.

1 Like

When they merge the factions next expansion, you’ll get to enjoy all the horses you ever wanted.

4 Likes

to bee or not to bee? :smirk:

guess it isn’t a’mount’ing to much for everyone :laughing:

sorry, had to do it. anywho, so many mounts on both sides in the game at this point don’t see how that one is a big deal.

2 Likes

I play both, have more Horde than Alliance. Real gamers play both.

4 Likes

I have a feeling that many of those who are truly into the racist aspect are just straight up racist IRL, too. Playing one side like that helps them get out their inner xenophobe anonymously.

2 Likes

Ya’ll are rich. Alliance complains about getting shafted on 3 rep mounts while ya’ll got unique models for yours, and they’re told to suck it up, but they get ONE cool mount to make up for that imbalance and now all you guys want to be babied and want this MASSIVE INJUSTICE righted?? Lord help you all.

And let’s be honest, every one of us knows the horde will get the mount in the end, because you’re daddy Blizzard’s favorites and anything the horde wants, they gets.

15 Likes

blizzard plz trade us the bee mount for the horde only ghost dinosaur terrodactyl mount

2 Likes

Dude its a video game… so am i being racist to my video card or my motherboard?

5 Likes

I’m Alliance and I’m not complaining about it, so don’t say “Alliance” are whining about it when we aren’t. You can’t generalize one person’s opinion to millions of players like that. Not with any credibility, certainly.

I edited and said “many of those,” so that I wouldn’t be including present company.

I played exclusively Horde for years, myself. And I’m not racist that’s just where my buddy was when I came to the game.

So obviously if you weren’t complaining about it, I wasn’t talking about you. I didn’t think that needed to be specified because it was rather obvious. :roll_eyes:

Don’t get saucy with me, Bernaise!

1 Like

I’m hungry.

I will be honest. I main Alliance but I do have Horde toons to have access to their lore, mounts, pets etc and it’s been really weird this expac for mounts…

Two really rewarding, fun Horde quest lines but the mounts are shared between factions and I find it odd. I feel like they should have been exclusive to Horde because, lore. Now we have our Alliance bee which is exclusive…which, to me, makes sense for the same reason the two Horde mounts should have been exclusive makes sense. But I feel bad because of the weird imbalance going on.

Why not two Alliance and two Horde faction exclusive mounts instead of oddly sharing two Horde mounts and nobody but Alliance gets to ride around a bee? Very weird scenario. I really don’t know if they thought this through…

6 Likes

Eggs benedict. Bacon-wrapped sausages filled with melted mozerella and covered in barbecue sauce.

1 Like

Biggest gripe about Legion mounts.

Druids have no mount.

Paladins get four separate mounts.

Hunters, Rogues, and Warlocks get three separate mounts.

Priests, Warriors, Shamans, Mages, and Death Knights get spec specific mounts.

Monks and Demon Hunters get one mount.

I’m upset about not getting the bee mount. But the Legion class mounts to this day upset me even more. I’ll get the bee on my Alliance either way.

3 Likes