Unfair mount status in BFA

There’s like 800 mounts or something stupid, why do you care? Who actually, legitimately cares about mounts anymore?

It’s like some billionaire owning 800 cars, it’s too much.

1 Like

This is one reason I don’t play horde actively…a bunch of you are cry baby entitled brats who cry when alliance gets something exclusively good and rub it in our face when you get something exclusively good. You act like children taunting and saying “if you want to join the better side, the horde is waiting”. Like really, grow up.

2 Likes

With erroneous and misleading data! Sounds about right, lol.

4 Likes

THIS is a lot of drama but Blizzard loves drama and they created this. This is not a Horde/Ally issue, it’s a Blizzard issue.

IMO… Blizzard has coddled Ally forever, it’s nothing new. AND, this is the biggest stick it to horde that’s come along in a while. I think it’s clear they are shoving Ally down our throats trying to make us play a faction we have no interest in playing and the sad part is, it’s a game WE pay for.

Whatevah… Blizzard.

2 Likes

Let the alliance have their bee mount. They will forgot they have that mount in about a month. Besides they don’t have anything else going for them. Good or Bad, the story is focus on horde, alliance is just watching anyways. You can say Sylvanas is bad blah blah (or good), you still talking about horde while the alliance just in their homes just waiting for their High elves to join them or singing kumbaya.

But seriously, who really cares who have what. As long as I get that achievement, I’m good. btw i dont have the pterrorwing yet.

I can’t bee-lieve this thread is still going!

This topic seems to be generating a lot of buzz. Some people seem really stung over it!

Hive said enough for now… :wink:

1 Like

Let’s not.

You’re upset over a stupid bee mount? Just lol. Really.

There true unfair is the fact that most of them are 90k Gold.

That’s what she said!!!

Doesn’t really werk here though

:sob:

2 Likes

Hey there. What’s this mister rainy face? One day I’ll say something where you can use it.

They have a unique horse already…its from Achievement-- Complete Two Sides to Every Tale.

So i should let the alliance keep my Horde earned mounts then? ok no

If you have any bit of logic you would easily agree its either give the faction locked mount rideable to everyone or keep them locked.
From what i know alliance can ride the mounts I earned. But i cant do the same for the alliance mount? xD
uh oh folks, here comes the HORSE argument.
I already got the bee on my alliance toon, but its down right STUPID that i cant just RIDE it on the Horde, when Kuafon took a month yet ally can ride. OK CHIEF

1 Like

Tell that to their eleventeen horse variants…

The bees all decided. They didn’t want tree-killers riding on their backs. It’s the terrible price you pay for war.

1 Like

Well now I can’t stop thinking about a handful of Forsaken apiculturists hiding away in Tirisfal Glade throughout all of BFA. “I dun’ care ‘bout no stinkin’ war. Only me bees.”

2 Likes

It’s funny 'cause if there were some other unique alliance locked mount that doesn’t appeal to a Hordie… they wouldn’t complain. But a Bee… well Unbeelievable.

But keep being angry for something nice another kid got 'cause you can’t have it being Horde.

2 Likes

it’s literally the 1st model of its kind, Spot.

It is now, one of the most UNIQUE mounts in the game, regardless of your opinion.

Take away the DIno mounts I earned, or give me the Bee, that is fair.

2 Likes

I get it. I think it was inevitable to cause issues for the opposite faction. Blizz can’t win though lol… so I feel having it unlock for both factions would calm the complaints.