Unfair mount status in BFA

No excuse.

Class mounts are fair.

Faction locked mounts are not when it isn’t related to a faction.

1 Like

I wasn’t making an argument. I was curious how many of their mounts were simple repaints of the same model.

Too bad. No bee mount for you. Suck it up buttercup.

2 Likes

Then no bee mount for you, I guess? /shrug More jellies for the rest of us!

1 Like

the whole point was about two horde questlines that alliance benefit from and alliance has a single questline horde cannot benefit from. talk about ignorant.

2 Likes

I honestly like the horses and gracious better than some of the horde mounts, I haven’t even bought the horde mounts yet. While the bee mount is cute I am ok with it being an alliance only mount.

I really like the gryphon models, personally. Just wish I didn’t have to pay out the butt for them since they’re just recolors.

And that is how the thread should’ve died.

1 Like

I know it’s stupid high prices I don’t need more mounts, I even bought the ship on pirates day sale couldn’t resist the half price lol.

It was disproved further up actually, the horde side is missing a bunch of mounts.

Yeah. I don’t need them, but I sure want them. Wish I had enough gold to toss at that stupid store mount that just came out, the dragon thing. Don’t really want to spend cash on it.

2 Likes

Nor should it.

Why should the Horde be hanging out with Kultiran farmers in Stormsong to raise a giant bee?

I plan to work on this with my night elf druid, who loves all things natural.

2 Likes

I agree with the OP The Horde needs one questline that rewards one unique Horse that only Horde players will be able to get.

#ProblemSolved

how about a wasp?

1. There’s a crapton of riverbeast mounts available to both factions. This one just happens to use the BFA Riverbeast Model.
  2. It’s an UNFINISHED mount model. It doesn’t even have a /mountspecial.
  3. OH NOES THEY POINTED OUT ONE MOUNT WE GOT A SLIGHTLY UNIQUE THING IN. Shall I go point out the dozens Horde have?
1 Like

Well when people keep complaining about the unique horde mounts, especially when one is yet another direhorn, I’m gonna mention that Alliance gets the neat bee mount and the really awesome actual Hippopotamus and not the weird ugly mess that a river beast is. Horde gets a bit of an edge on variety, but very little that doesn’t have some way for the Alliance to get a version of it.

And frankly your whole post is invalid as that is one sweet hippo and blizzard really needs to make more of them.

3 Likes

Horses are special :sunglasses:

surprised someone hasn’t demanded blue eyed bee mounts to be the racial mount of high elves

1 Like

The weirdos who want Vulpera are a tiny and vocal minority.

2 Likes

You forgot the spectral version!

BFA stands for Bees For Alliance.

:honeybee:

7 Likes