Undeserved/mistaken ban / account closure. GM replied to escalate ticket, was closed/resolved instantly?

I’m still thinking this is a low key method to stop GKDP runs, along the lines what Blizzard did with Multiboxing. It’s been proven that GKDP runs do try to launder ill-gotten gold in the system.

Legitimate meaning the gold does not come from gold sellers! Gold is not stolen!

The update in our policies around multiboxing didn’t really have anything to do with stopping multiboxing. It had to do with exploitation and impact to the community. Multiboxing is still permitted, though not directly support and comes with some caveats that those who want to multibox need to be aware of, such as how they are multiboxing.

The current actions have little to do with curbing GDKP and more to do with how certain practices are sometimes used to violate our policies.

Technically speaking, you shouldn’t be able to post in the Support forums when your account is closed either.

It just takes a little while for that status to update.

I do agree that these discussions have probably run their course though so I’m going to close them up.

Thank you, all.

9 Likes