Undergeared

Got told today that being T4 geared was undergeared for SSC. So explain to me how I get T5 gear? I have full T4 BiS yet it’s still not good enough.

The logic of this trash player base is “To get the T5, you have to be geared T6. But to get t6 you have to be T5 Geared.”

Keep in mind the Raid Leader was T4 and ZA geared. So he really didn’t have any moral high ground in terms of telling me I wasn’t geared well enough.

2 Likes

I mean, ZA is meant to be easier than SSC, but you’re right, T5 shouldn’t require anything more than Kara/Gruul/Mags gear.

2 Likes

He wanted to be carried for free.

7 Likes

Pretty much this, you might need to form your own raid at this point if your T4 geared and want to progress without spending gold (as GDKPs will expect you to bid on alot of items if your T4).

Likely they just wanted to get carried by t6 and had something HR’d. You could join a GDKP instead, flash the minimum pot, and just bid on uncontested stuff for cheap. Or join a guild, and join their offnight raids. They’ll be MUCH more accomodating. Finally, starting your own raid is an option.

maybe he checked your logs and saw you were bad but blamed it on gear? #respectfully

masterloot is so disgusting, this role gdkp/HR thing huhhhh

and your raidleader wanted a free carry, i dont think it will happen very often
your gear will probably approved in other groups

People are checking logs for the current phase and still logging kara badge runs.

Instead of checking my p5 kara logs in prebis to your p5 kara logs in t6 maybe check them against your p1 kara logs.

in order to get clear t4 you need t5 and for t5 content you need t6 gear
thats how it works!
maybe, not sure, its pretty dumb

It’s probably going to be even worse in Wrath with the whole item level situation. Pretty lame.

1 Like

are you attacking me? lol i was making a suggestion of why the leader might have been unreasonable

guess i touched a nerve with you, hope everything’s well friend

it’s most likely a poor geared player or total noob who bought his item in gdkp creating a group & asking for T6 people with key words “be geared/checking logs/fast run…etc” so he get players in Bis gear “who fall for the greed of easy run” and the leader get him/her self boosted for free.

at least you’re getting rejected to join t5 raid when you have t4 :smiley: “i’ve been getting few times rejected to be invited for basic 5man heroics because i don’t have Tier6 or logs :D”

2 Likes

oof

i got couple of screenshot when i ask for inv for a 5man Hc, and they reply u got t6? I say no then they ignores me, can post them later :joy:

but this is the most funny 1
http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=25_logsforheroic.jpg

4 Likes

maybe they wanted a mage idk :confused:
oh H mgt
yeah they wanted the shard for themselves

The person who told you this wanted carried with zero competition for loot. Ignore these people and move on to a better group.

This is how the majority is. My mage is still in spellstrike/kara gear and was told I need better gear and to link parses for ZA. Needless to say I ended up getting into the ZA and being #1 DPS every fight.

but i have the shard since day1, they only want Tier6 Rogues because they believe that a rogue can’t do damage unless they’re in T6 that’s what i’ve been told multi times

though my rogue in pvp/badges gear is still doing fine.
2nd boss in MGT hc
http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=25_wowscrnshot_051522_215527.jpg

and after getting rejected for days in every single ZA group because i have no logs (how can i get logs if i never did ZA? it’s not like i have Magic Lamp to get logs for something i’ve never done)
i finally managed to get into pug and my dps wasn’t that bad but GG i won the mount
http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=25_wowscrnshot_051522_202351.jpg
http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=25_mount.jpg

the common forum response would be

just go with a guild bro
just join a gdkp bro
just go with friends bro
just make your own group bro
why are you even playing a rogue bro

3 Likes

that boss gives a damage buff. really bad exemple to try to prove your point, maybe you killed all the flare and they didn’t.
Im sorry but this proof was given in bad faith