Undercity flight path no connected locations

Still broken!

hey Blizzard, how about you fix this issue. been going on for way, way too long. no more ignoring it, fix it please

its obviously not a priority for them. Here we are in 2023 and bug still exist

I have the same issue on many of my horde characters. They’re all around the same level, 63-64. My one level 70 horde was able to use the FP, but she did do the complete BFA campaign. I think that is why it works for her and not these other alts that did level in BFA but did NOT do the campaign quests.

Still a problem. My level 70 mage cannot use the flight master in UC.

Still a problem. My level 70 mage cannot use the flight master in UC.

26/01/2024 still bugged

Still bugged. Feb 5, 2024

On my account, some Horde characters will take the portal to Undercity from Orgrimmar and end up outside despite technically already having spoken with Zoridormi at some earlier point.  Others will find the exit point depositing them in the Magic Quarter – which should be a good thing – but talking to Michael Garrett gives “I don’t care that you’ve used a scouting map many times over, you can’t fly out of here.”

What a mess.  :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Still broken since 2022 glad they put these forums for a waste of time since day 1.

Still not fixed. This is “just” the Horde’s second most important capital. Small indy company, etc., etc…

We’re coming up on this being a bug for TWO YEARS. Think about that.

1 Like

Lmao this is sad that this bug is still a thing.

Still a thing. I went to use it on my warlock and it doesn’t work??? at all?? Not even on any of my horde characters

1 Like

Nearly TWO YEARS and a major faction capitol flight master STILL doesn’t work.

1 Like